Congratulations! From early pregnancy signs to your pregnancy week by week, to labor and birth, we have answers to your questions, helpful tips and information.
Looking to chat with other women due around the same time as you?
Visit the TMP Due Date Clubs
Baby Names, Pregnancy Chat, Labor & Birth questions?
Ask them here: Pregnancy Forums
Pregnancy Week by Week
|Week 1||Week 2||Week 3||Week 4||Week 5|
|Week 6||Week 7||Week 8||Week 9||Week 10|
|Week 11||Week 12||Week 13|
|Week 14||Week 15||Week 16||Week 17||Week 18|
|Week 19||Week 20||Week 21||Week 22||Week 23|
|Week 24||Week 25||Week 26||Week 27|
|Week 28||Week 29||Week 30||Week 31||Week 32|
|Week 33||Week 34||Week 35||Week 36||Week 37|
|Week 38||Week 39||Week 40||Week 40+|
Concerns You May Have
Pregnancy Problems, Diagnosis and Treatment
- Placenta Previa
- Low Amniotic Fluid
- Excessive Amniotic Fluid
- Gestational Diabetes
- Placental Abruption
- Chronic Hypertension During Pregnancy
- Incompetent Cervix
- Intrauterine growth restriction (IUGR)
- The Risks of Ectopic Pregnancy
- Pregnancy Related Yeast Infections
- Preterm Labor and Birth
- Iron Deficiency: Anemia During Pregnancy
Preparing for Labor
Childbirth classes, methods, cesarean section, VBACs
- Bradley Method
- Lamaze Technique
- Alexander Technique
- Natural Birth
- Cesarean Section
Labor and Birth/Delivery
What to expect during labor and delivery
- Recognizing False Labor
- Birthing Centers
- Assisted Birth: Using Forceps or Vacuum
- Electronic Fetal Monitoring
- Routine IV During Labor
- Labor Augmentation
- Inducing Labor
- Artificial Rupture of Membranes
- Morning Sickness Myths & Tips
- Implantation Bleeding
- Prenatal Visits: Urine Checks
- Pregnancy and Dental X-rays?
- What is Gestational Diabetes?
- How does the test for gestational diabetes work?
- I think my water broke…?
- What are my options for pain relief during delivery?
- What is an episiotomy? Why are they performed?
- What are my options for birth control after I deliver?
- How much weight should I gain during pregnancy?
- I’m experiencing some tightening in my uterus. Are these contractions?
- Chinese Gender Chart
Take a peek at your growing baby!
- 4 Weeks – The Heart Begins Beating
- 5 Weeks – Close up of Beating Heart & Liver
- 6 Weeks – Brains and Beauty
- 7 Weeks – The Prenatal Eye
- 8 Weeks – The Active Embryo
- 9 Weeks – The Fetal Period
- 10 Weeks – Active Fetus
- 11 Weeks – Fully Formed Nose & Lips
- 12 Weeks – Tongue and Roof of Mouth
- 4 Months – Hormonal Stress Response
- 5 Months – Holding the Cord / Hearing Begins
- 6 Months – Eyes Open and Close
- 7 Months -The Big Yawn
- 8 Months – Express Yourself!