Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Hi moms & moms to be! mom message board Welcome to The Mommy Playbook message board - a ttc, pregnancy and parenting forum.

Our mommy forums are filled with fun, chatty & supportive women.  We'd love it if you'd join us!  You'll find there's something here for everyone.  Our trying to conceive - fertility forums are a great place to share your stories & chat about getting pregnant.  The pregnancy and parenting forums are filled with way too much to list here, but we do have to mention Due Date Clubs!

Membership is absolutely free and registration is fast and simple so come on in and join our community of mommies and moms to be today!! Members enjoy fewer ads, access to private forums, private messaging and so much more!  

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please feel free to contact us.

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > TTC - Trying To Conceive Forums > Trying To Conceive

Whats the LATEST you got a BFP after BFNs? - Trying To Conceive

Old June 22nd, 2009, 09:02 AM   #1
Lindsay

Member #: 9094
Question Whats the LATEST you got a BFP after BFNs?

Some background...I'm on CD 41 today...this is ridiculously long for me, but it's only my second month off of the pill. My first period started at day 34. I don't know if/when I ovulated. CBFM says I didn't, but I think I did around June 6-8 based on CM alone. This was after the monitor asked me to POAS.

However, I've been testing and keep getting BFNs...I'm sure AF is coming, but a tiny part of me is holding out hope. I don't really have my normal AF symptoms, but I have some cramping...its an odd feeling that I don't get with AF. With AF my cramps don't start until the second day.

ANYHOW, based on my CM/ovulation prediction, I would be at about 14 DPO now. I didn't test today, but yesterday's was negative. I know lots of people post about their early BFPs, but what's the lasted that you got yours after having BFNs? Do I still have any hope?

Lindsay is online now   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old June 22nd, 2009, 09:08 AM   #2
Armywife6
Mom of Five

Member #: 2200
I was trying to check FF, but then realized that one of my BFP's I got right after a move (no computer avail)... I believe I may have got a BFP as late as 15 DPO though. to you!!!

Armywife6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 22nd, 2009, 01:18 PM   #3
dolcidivita
Livin' on a Prayer . . .

Member #: 9068
Hi Lindsay,

Two things: The latest I got a BFP was at about 34 DPO . . . (yes, I had extremely low levels, which is likely why I m/c)

When I came off BCP I had a normal first cycle, then I skipped a period (this was before I was charting, so I don't know if I ovulated *though I don't think I did), then I had 2 more normal cycles, then a long one, and only 6 months later did my cycles begin to regulate. I'm not saying your body is screwed up like mine, but depending on how long you were on BCP they say it could take up to a year for your body to regulate.

It's also not abnormal for women to have an annovulatory cycle every once in a while.

Hope this is all just textbook talk for you and that this long cycle is really the sign of a wonderful BFP to come

dolcidivita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 22nd, 2009, 01:55 PM   #4
Lindsay

Member #: 9094
Thanks, I was only on the pill for 11 months, so hopefully my crazy body will get itself back into something that resembles a normal cycle soon!

Lindsay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 22nd, 2009, 05:45 PM   #5
Fayth
Lead Guide
a ninja of love

Member #: 732
I was tracking ovulation or anything, but with my first I was 3 full weeks late before I got my BFP! I was only testing once a week though, so the last BFN I got before my BFP was 2 weeks, so 14 days...which would probably be about 28 days DPO...

Fayth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 22nd, 2009, 06:01 PM   #6
Luvbug
Coming down w/baby fever!

Member #: 9365
5 days after my missed period. Even then, it was pretty faint.

Luvbug is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bfns?, latest

The Mommy Playbook > TTC - Trying To Conceive Forums > Trying To Conceive