Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Hi moms & moms to be! mom message board Welcome to The Mommy Playbook message board - a ttc, pregnancy and parenting forum.

Our mommy forums are filled with fun, chatty & supportive women.  We'd love it if you'd join us!  You'll find there's something here for everyone.  Our trying to conceive - fertility forums are a great place to share your stories & chat about getting pregnant.  The pregnancy and parenting forums are filled with way too much to list here, but we do have to mention Due Date Clubs!

Membership is absolutely free and registration is fast and simple so come on in and join our community of mommies and moms to be today!! Members enjoy fewer ads, access to private forums, private messaging and so much more!  

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please feel free to contact us.

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > TTC - Trying To Conceive Forums > Trying To Conceive

Planet Fitness - Trying To Conceive

Old November 1st, 2008, 02:14 PM   #1
mommy114

Member #: 6163
Planet Fitness

Hi Everyone! In my efforts to take my mind off of making babies, I joined Planet Fitness the other day. My last gym membership ran out in the spring, but I didnt join again because I kept thinking, "Well, soon I'll be pregnant and I won't be able to work out as much once the baby comes". So, in the meantime, I was getting fatter and fatter! haha, not really, but I did put on a few lbs.

So I joined Planet Fitness that just opened in my area, and it's great! $49 to start, only $10 per month, and there is no minimum contract. It's exactly what I need, plus I feel SOOOO much better since I started working out again. If you have one in your area, it's definitely worth checking out. (No, I dont work for them, I just thought it was a great deal! )

mommy114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old November 1st, 2008, 07:52 PM   #2
spiffychick85
Wishing!

Member #: 4486
thats an excellent deal...I use to go to French Riviera...but that was waaay more expensive...I wish I had a planet fitness near me!!

spiffychick85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 1st, 2008, 08:01 PM   #3
NatalieB

Member #: 5772
That does sound like a good deal. I recently joined the YMCA to try and get into better shape but I am starting to lose motivation. It's too far from my house (25 minute drive).

NatalieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 1st, 2008, 08:05 PM   #4
CrazyBeautiful
Missing my angel Cameron

Member #: 1541
sounds good

CrazyBeautiful is offline   Reply With Quote