Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > TTC - Trying To Conceive Forums > Trying To Conceive

Planet Fitness - Trying To Conceive

Old November 1st, 2008, 01:14 PM   #1
mommy114

Member #: 6163
Planet Fitness

Hi Everyone! In my efforts to take my mind off of making babies, I joined Planet Fitness the other day. My last gym membership ran out in the spring, but I didnt join again because I kept thinking, "Well, soon I'll be pregnant and I won't be able to work out as much once the baby comes". So, in the meantime, I was getting fatter and fatter! haha, not really, but I did put on a few lbs.

So I joined Planet Fitness that just opened in my area, and it's great! $49 to start, only $10 per month, and there is no minimum contract. It's exactly what I need, plus I feel SOOOO much better since I started working out again. If you have one in your area, it's definitely worth checking out. (No, I dont work for them, I just thought it was a great deal! )

mommy114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old November 1st, 2008, 06:52 PM   #2
spiffychick85
Wishing!

Member #: 4486
thats an excellent deal...I use to go to French Riviera...but that was waaay more expensive...I wish I had a planet fitness near me!!

spiffychick85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 1st, 2008, 07:01 PM   #3
NatalieB

Member #: 5772
That does sound like a good deal. I recently joined the YMCA to try and get into better shape but I am starting to lose motivation. It's too far from my house (25 minute drive).

NatalieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 1st, 2008, 07:05 PM   #4
CrazyBeautiful
Missing my angel Cameron

Member #: 1541
sounds good

CrazyBeautiful is offline   Reply With Quote