Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > TTC - Trying To Conceive Forums > Trying To Conceive

Anjie's cycle #12 ttc our first tubal reversal baby - Trying To Conceive

Old May 13th, 2015, 12:44 PM   #1
anjie27
frustrated and annoyed..

Member #: 24733
Anjie's cycle #12 ttc our first tubal reversal baby

cd 1 (05/13/15): I should be in full force in an hour or two my obgyn still hasn't called to discuss the results at 8-9 dpo my progesterone should have been higher than 3.8 after ovulation to have a chance at all to be able to conceive and carry a baby I'm also going to start the castor oil pack as soon as the bleeding stops

cd 14 (05/26/15): Still doing the castor oil pack and I am planning on starting opks today. I will be doing the castor oil pack until ovulation is confirmed or until I am sure that I O'ed. I will also be doing the pineapple core smoothie as well this cycle, as well I have started exercising and have already lost 1.1 lb. in 5 days

cd 17 (05/29/15): My youngest dd was getting sick yesterday I could tell because she was starting to sound croaky, and I was right by midnight she was spiking a fever, congested, cough, sore throat. So I will be taking her to the doctor today I also think I caught what she has because my throat is starting to feel sore, ugh I hope not though. I also didn't temp today because I was up with dd every two hours

cd 19 (05/31/15): Got my first positive opk today

Last edited by anjie27; May 31st, 2015 at 08:12 PM..
anjie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old May 13th, 2015, 01:18 PM   #2
anjie27
frustrated and annoyed..

In full force and have an appointment with a doctor at the obgyn office since the nurse refuses to listen when I told scheduling who do you speak to when the nurse refuses to listen to you she said the doctor fine I'll make you an appointment so I have one on Tuesday at 1:15 pm with a doctor who I was trying to avoid seeing

Old May 13th, 2015, 01:22 PM   #3
rideswithchrist
beyond blessed

Member #: 8881
Aww Anj- I'm sorry.
Is your OB a regular one, or an Fertility Doc?
I hope you get good answers and find someone who helps you!

rideswithchrist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2015, 01:32 PM   #4
anjie27
frustrated and annoyed..

Quote:
Originally Posted by rideswithchrist View Post
Aww Anj- I'm sorry.
Is your OB a regular one, or an Fertility Doc?
I hope you get good answers and find someone who helps you!
Just a regular one I've seen him before when I had my oldest dd he tired to push a C-section on me because I was in labor when he had his patients to see I told the nurse to tell him to f off so this will be interesting to see especially since the last time I saw him I was in labor asking him "what are your fing legs broken did you lose your fing way I mean you office is right across the street what else can explain your lateness" and since all obgyn are linking up in this. WHASN group there aren't that many obgyn I can choose from * forgot to mention he was the partner to my obgyn I had at the time which they said was on vacation fing liars he died two weeks before I had her if he's on vacation that is one he's never coming back from"

Old May 13th, 2015, 02:52 PM   #5
Imagine_the_Memories

Member #: 18252
Whoa....dude. I'd totally switch doctors. For them to lie about his death is pretty significant in my eyes. Have you thought about switching?

Imagine_the_Memories is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2015, 06:15 PM   #6
anjie27
frustrated and annoyed..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imagine_the_Memories View Post
Whoa....dude. I'd totally switch doctors. For them to lie about his death is pretty significant in my eyes. Have you thought about switching?
All obgyn here are joining something called WHASN and this isn't his same people overthrew he's working worth a different group of people of I didn't bed an appointment asap would wait to see my regular obgyn but a hsg had to be done by cd 9

Old May 13th, 2015, 06:59 PM   #7
Imagine_the_Memories

Member #: 18252
Ahhh. Gotcha.

Well, it still sucks that you have to deal with him!!!!

Imagine_the_Memories is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2015, 09:25 PM   #8
Jenavive

Member #: 26379
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imagine_the_Memories View Post
I've had a doctor they told me took "vacation" but I believe she's passed away. Granted, she was a psychologist so maybe they told me that for emotional reasons...but having closure and knowing why she just disappeared out of thin air would have been WAYYY better

Anj I hope you don't have to deal with this guy too much but also that you get some answers.
Maybe he won't remember you?

Jenavive is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anjie's, baby, cycle, reversal, tubal