Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > TTC - Trying To Conceive Forums > Trying To Conceive

so confused - Trying To Conceive

Old July 14th, 2015, 10:23 AM   #1

Member #: 13886
so confused

I dont know what my body is doing. Since I got my period back after my daughter was born i have had 30-35 day cycles, in the past have been known to have on average 40 day cycles. Well here I am day 42 and nothing. I've been testing and nothing on them. I dont know what to think. I got a hint of what i think is an evap line on one test so that doesnt count but I wish my body would make up its mind. We had unprotected sex just over 2 weeks ago and then again about a week ago because we figured we were in the clear.
We arent really trying .... just using condoms when we assume i'm fertile.
My cervis is low and open (which i've heard after you have kids your cervix will always be a little open) and i've been getting a lot of discharge.

looking4newlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old July 14th, 2015, 04:42 PM   #2

Member #: 25955
Hi my cycles are absolutely crazy too since having my son last October. I have hypothyroidism though since pregnancy. I've been temping and I don't even think I've ovulated yet and I'm on cycle day 31!!! Have you taken another test? Can you not attach a picture of your Evap?

lucyh1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 14th, 2015, 04:47 PM   #3

Member #: 26379
It's very possible that you ovulated later than usual. If you ovulated later, your period is due the same amount late (so if you O'd a week late, AF will be a week late).
Last year I had a 50+ day cycle. That was horrible :/

Jenavive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 14th, 2015, 05:55 PM   #4

Member #: 24477
The only way to know is to keep testing or just wait until af starts. It's not uncommon for a cycle to be thrown off and af start later than normal. Good luck. I hope it turns out the way you want it.

Amndpu is offline   Reply With Quote