Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > TTC - Trying To Conceive Forums > Trying To Conceive

~TTC My Rainbow~ Cycle #3 - Trying To Conceive

Old June 3rd, 2015, 10:51 AM   #49
Jenavive

Member #: 26379
So sorry good luck with this coming cycle

Jenavive is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old June 4th, 2015, 03:09 PM   #50
stickyrainbow15
TTC #1

Member #: 28286
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenavive View Post
So sorry good luck with this coming cycle
It's alright. Thank you. Good luck to you too.

stickyrainbow15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 4th, 2015, 03:13 PM   #51
stickyrainbow15
TTC #1

So after an emotional past few days, OH and I had a talk and decided that we would stop TTC so hard. No more timed sex. We are just going to enjoy each other because the was starting to feel like a chore for both of us. I have been lurking even though I haven't been saying much. that all of you lovely ladies get your
Dust to all!

Old June 4th, 2015, 05:00 PM   #52
MelaMommy
ATTITUDE OF GRATITUDE!

Member #: 15518
Funny that you posted this cuz just today I was giving it some more thought about waiting until after the wedding to start trying again. There's just SO much financial planning with the wedding, I wouldn't want to have to make a choice between baby expenses or wedding responsibilities. My BF and I haven't talked about it yet, but it's definitely something I'm considering.

MelaMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 1st, 2015, 01:01 PM   #53
stickyrainbow15
TTC #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelaMommy View Post
Funny that you posted this cuz just today I was giving it some more thought about waiting until after the wedding to start trying again. There's just SO much financial planning with the wedding, I wouldn't want to have to make a choice between baby expenses or wedding responsibilities. My BF and I haven't talked about it yet, but it's definitely something I'm considering.
I weddings! That is definitely not an easy choice to make but you will do what's best for you. I know I'm late responding. But have you talked to your BF about it yet?

Old July 1st, 2015, 01:15 PM   #54
stickyrainbow15
TTC #1

I know it's been awhile since I updated. I went out of town. But I had to come back when I found out my Grandfather is sick. I'm not sure if I've moved on to cycle #4 yet. AF was here from the 1st of June to the 4th. We DTD once this cycle and I had light bleeding for 3 days. I've never had two AF's in a month before but I'm trying not to get my hopes up. So now we're just playing the waiting game. How is everyone doing? I have to catch up!
Dust to all!

Tags
beginning, fertile, window