Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > TTC - Trying To Conceive Forums > Trying To Conceive

Still in limbo ***sigh*** - Trying To Conceive

Old June 4th, 2015, 06:29 PM   #1
MelaMommy
ATTITUDE OF GRATITUDE!

Member #: 15518
Still in limbo ***sigh***

Still not sure when to expect AF or what the heck is going on with my cycle. My sex drive was really high about 11 or so days ago so maybe I O'd then. Who knows? My chart is all wonky for now until things regulate. On 5/21 my hCG was 261. I had my blood drawn again on 6/2 but I won't get the results from that until 6/16. If AF still hasn't shown by that time, I'll ask for another draw again. I'm kinda friends with the girl who drew my blood and she snuck 3 cheapies in my purse for me.

Surprisingly, I've felt kinda tired lately and my back was hurting a little for a couple days. I've also felt some tugging/pressure in my lower abdominal area and last night when I sneezed it hurt in my ovaries, lol! I'm not looking into ANYTHING as a potential symptom until I see what my hCG levels are doing.

I've actually been considering taking a break until after the wedding. There's just so much financially that needs to be done and I'm worried about all that. We're not gonna be preventing, but I might just avoid any BD during my fertile week. Hoping that I return to my normal cycles soon!

MelaMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old June 5th, 2015, 01:47 PM   #2
babyluv7

Member #: 26746
Awww mama I'm sorry to hear that Limbo sucks! Hopefully your cycles return to normal asap and a BFP in no time!! My cycles are still wonky from that fertilaid. My period was really short and basically one day of horrible gushing and clots and the rest was just spotting. Who knows .. I'm actually not temping this cycle because I packed my thermometer somewhere in the madness. Oh well, I'm just waiting for things to settle down and get situated in the new house.

babyluv7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 11th, 2015, 09:58 PM   #3
Mum2three

Member #: 26524
Perhaps a break is best, TTC is stressful, getting married is stressful, doing both, YIKES! Is your wedding really over a year away still? If your ticker is right, why so far off?

Mum2three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 19th, 2015, 02:38 PM   #4
MelaMommy
ATTITUDE OF GRATITUDE!

Member #: 15518
Our original date was supposed to be one year from becoming a couple, which would be 8/22/15 but we're not financially ready to make that happen, so we pushed it out another year. So, our new date is 8/20/16. =)

MelaMommy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
***sigh***, limbo