Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > Parenting & Family Forums > NICU Babies & Preemie Parenting > Let it Out

Vent your frustrations in here - Let it Out

Old November 21st, 2011, 06:09 PM   #9
Sevenladybugs

Member #: 13453
Even with term babies it varies so much! I have to say my DD was way behind her brothers physically and she was born late. It's so wrong for other people to compare their development. Just keeping that in mind is hard though I know!

Sevenladybugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old February 26th, 2013, 09:59 AM   #10
jessie007rose

Member #: 22655
I have a preemie that was born in October and was 2 months early. 27 days un the NICU. A total nightmare. She is now almost 5 months adjusted age 3 months. I am going totally crazy with this never ending newborn who has terrible sleep! I work full time AND part time AND have a very active 2 year old boy. I am running on about two hours of sleep today and am just so tired if being tired! Anyone else going crazy tired???

jessie007rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 26th, 2013, 07:20 PM   #11
melanie_eastridge

Member #: 18515
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessie007rose View Post
I have a preemie that was born in October and was 2 months early. 27 days un the NICU. A total nightmare. She is now almost 5 months adjusted age 3 months. I am going totally crazy with this never ending newborn who has terrible sleep! I work full time AND part time AND have a very active 2 year old boy. I am running on about two hours of sleep today and am just so tired if being tired! Anyone else going crazy tired???
It doesn't seem like it now but it will get better my LO was born at 26 weeks we were in the NICU for 103 days and she had horrible sleep for about her first 2 months home then finally it was very sudden she just started sleeping through the night but 2 months ago I was going crazy I would count the minutes till DH got home so I could just have a moment I hope things get better soon. But just know you are not alone I think it's normal to be irritated with a new baby especially a demanding preemie.

melanie_eastridge is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
frustrations, vent