Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > Parenting & Family Forums > The Toddler Years

Tell me Tuesday - The Toddler Years

Old December 8th, 2014, 11:49 PM   #1
Munko

Member #: 14753
Tell me Tuesday

Tell me all about your toddlers personality. Are they silly, sweet, serious? Easy going or high strung? What's the best part of their personality? The most challenging?

Munko is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old December 8th, 2014, 11:55 PM   #2
MrsNimkumpoop

Member #: 12900
DS is sweet, silly, and very sensitive. You so much as get a stern voice (not even yelling), and he will hide and cry.

He's extremely high energy, and to this day a terrible sleeper due to not being able to shut down

Best part of his personality? Definitely how sweet and caring he is. If you hurt yourself, he wants to kiss it and make it better.

Most challenging? Definitely his sleep. I think he's STTN maybe twice since he was born. Usually he wakes up 3-4 times a night still (he's 3).

MrsNimkumpoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 9th, 2014, 12:01 AM   #3
Munko

Member #: 14753
DD is very silly and sweet. She likes to act goofy and be funny most of the time. She also loves to cuddle and hug, and tell us she loves us. She's pretty easy going, but high energy. She's also fearless and very outgoing.

I think my favourite part of her personality is her sweet side. She's just so loving. Today for instance I was having a rough morning and was crying a bit while DH comforted me. DD noticed I was crying and said "Don't be sad mommy, I will make you feel better!" She ran and got her balloon that she had gotten over the weekend and brought it to me, and said "You can have my balloon, mommy. Balloons make everyone happy. Are you happy now?" It just melted me.

I think the most challenging side of her is her fearlessness combined with her energy. She's so busy and into everything everywhere we go. It tries my patience a lot when I feel like I can't wrangle her and settle her down. It's getting better slowly, though!

Munko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 9th, 2014, 09:35 AM   #4
Mindik

Member #: 14745
Laney can be quiet and silly. She's pretty smart and very observant. Mostly she's sassy lol. She tells me "I love you Mom!" all the time and loves hugs.

My favorite times are also when she likes to cuddle, which is pretty much always in the morning and before bed. But I also love the "active" times when she's playing and laughing, even all by herself.

Challenging times come on the occasions when she doesn't QUITE understand why she can't do something. Those are pretty much the only times she throws a fit. She's also taken to whining, which gets on my last nerve.

Mindik is offline   Reply With Quote