Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > 2008 - 2012 Playgroups > September - December 2009 Playgroup

Last one posting wins - September - December 2009 Playgroup

Old August 3rd, 2017, 09:39 AM   #24625
Megan's Ark
Lead Guide
Dreams Come True

Member #: 5354
Huge Dani!! I know how stressful school can be, and not being happy with the school your girls are in just makes it worse. Did Sam end up getting the good teacher? What about Alex, does she have at least one friend in her class?

I can understand you feeling bad and worrying about not being home with J like you were able to be with Sam and Alex. . .such a hard choice to make but I know you will make the right one and all of your girls will be better for it. You are an amazing momma with amazing little ladies. . .hang in there.

Megan's Ark is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old August 3rd, 2017, 10:16 AM   #24626
Dante

Member #: 7104
Howdy Megan!

Sam got the best teacher in 2nd grade. She had a really good year last year but this year is going to be fantastic! Yay! Her teacher is a cross fit fanatic & has them doing burpees & push ups during transitions - Sam said she needs to work on her physical stamina.

Alex got Sam's teacher. Alex said she had an upset stomach on Monday. I told her it was nerves. She got sick at school & has been home since. . She said for the little bit she was at school the teacher kept calling her Sam & she didn't like it one bit.

Inlaws are in their new place unpacking. Looking for some calm around here....

Hope all is well in your world & with that sweet little puppy!

Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 4th, 2017, 10:12 AM   #24627
Megan's Ark
Lead Guide
Dreams Come True

Yay so glad Sam got the best teacher. . . that should make for an awesome year!! So excited for her!

I hope Alex feels better, poor thing! Not the way to start the year off. And I hope her teacher gets it together and stops calling her Sam. . .I know my brother always said he hated getting a teacher who knew me. Poor Alex. She is amazing on her own so hopefully her teacher soon learns that!!

Ahhhh in-laws. . .you are in my prayers.

Pup is great. . .crazy but great. Still working a bit on the potty training (much better but not perfect) and chewing on us when she is excited. . .but she is such a little love bug and just soooo much fun. So happy to have a dog in the family again.

Old August 4th, 2017, 11:08 AM   #24628
Megan's Ark
Lead Guide
Dreams Come True

image-1081839464.jpg

Old August 8th, 2017, 05:27 PM   #24629
Megan's Ark
Lead Guide
Dreams Come True

Oh thank goodness. . .just got the email that they have a spot in Afterschool for Delaney. . .the girls were so thrilled when I called to tell them they said they felt like crying because they were so relieved. . .poor little ladies were really worried about it even though my Mom had said she would get them for us. (of course if Jeff hadn't brought it up in front of them this weekend they would never have had to know at all )

Old August 11th, 2017, 01:25 PM   #24630
Dante

Yay! I know that has to be a relief to you!

Old August 14th, 2017, 09:14 PM   #24631
Dante

Ugg! Rear ended with my littlest of ladies Friday evening. I had just dropped off my big girls and some friends at church. A 16 year old girl rear ended us in what looked to me like a tank. It was some super amped Jeep with bars & ridiculous tires. . Dad is an NHL hockey player. The girl was cited for multiple things included driving an off road vehicle on the street. My poor car. We just had the AC fixed last week & a new radiator put in. We haven't taken it in yet but it doesn't look good.

Old August 15th, 2017, 01:22 PM   #24632
Megan's Ark
Lead Guide
Dreams Come True

Oh no Dani. . .that's awful!! I'm so sorry. Are you guys ok though. . .other than the stress of it all???

Tags
posting, wins