Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > 2008 - 2012 Playgroups > September - December 2009 Playgroup > Birth Stories

Joshuas Birth Story - Birth Stories

Old September 6th, 2012, 01:45 AM   #1
nightswolf23

Member #: 20157
Joshuas Birth Story

Went in for a doctors appointment on Christmas eve 2009 I'd been having painful contractions for a couple days but they were so irregular, I didn't think I was in labor but when I got to the doctors I noticed my contractions were 5min apart, they miraculously started coming faster and harder the doctor checked me and I was 6 cm dialated, they wheeled me over to labor and delivery and checked me again when I got there I was 8 1/2 by that point which was only 20min later, they administered a emergency epideral because of a genetic heart condition that I have, I gave birth about 2 hours later the epideral slowed the birth down which was coming really quick, he was born at 3:11pm after two contractions and no pushing the doctors had to use forceps, he was 8 lbs 5oz and 19inches long a healthy chubby baby. It was the best Christmas ever had pretty much got him a day before Christmas and now I have my Christmas eve baby, he's such a blessing.

nightswolf23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old September 6th, 2012, 02:04 AM   #2
cdog8

Member #: 8253
What a perfect Christmas present!

cdog8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 6th, 2012, 09:04 AM   #3
Cinnamon320
Mama to 3 and 3 angels <3

Member #: 4404
Ah/ thanks for sharing!

Sent from my iPhone using TMP Forums

Cinnamon320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 6th, 2012, 10:08 AM   #4
Megan's Ark
Lead Guide
Dreams Come True

Member #: 5354
Awww can't ask for a better Christmas gift then that. Welcome to our playgroup.

Megan's Ark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2012, 01:19 AM   #5
MamaBee

Member #: 8034
I have a Christmas Eve baby, too! Such a blessing. Thanks for sharing your story with us!

MamaBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2013, 11:00 AM   #6
amberguthrie23

Member #: 23581
Well this was my story I'm back I left the forum last year because I was sad about a miscarriage, I just didn't wanna talk about parenting. I recently started dating a new guys a few months ago and we were being extremely careful and using protection but here I am pregnant again and my son Joshua is now three, I had to create a new profile couldn't remember the password and don't use my email anymore that I had before. So hopefully you guys will welcome me back

amberguthrie23 is offline   Reply With Quote