Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > 2008 - 2012 Playgroups > 2012 Playgroups > November 2012 Playgroup

If anyone wants to help..... - November 2012 Playgroup

Old October 17th, 2014, 01:17 PM   #1
ladystrawberry

Member #: 8095
Blushing If anyone wants to help.....

I really am at the end of my rope. As you all know this visitation thing has been going on since July...and for a couple of months, I did it alone.... but finally friends convinced me I'm way too pregnant (high risk pregnant, as you ladies know) and way too, just ALONE....to do this alone.

So if anyone wants to help, the littlest bit would help.

This is desperation talking, and you all KNOW I hate asking for help.....so.....

If anyone can help just a little....it's 50 per visit...I have three left this month, and it's been TWO WEEKS with the judge biding his time, dilly dallying and not realizing that I missed my child's birthday because of this BS.

I really need help. Now more than ever. I don't know what else to do so I'm reaching out.....it took my close friends a few months of coaxing me to even ask in the first place and now they, who have really helped the most, are just like "Dani, swallow your pride or don't see your child.". Two hours per week.....50dollars plus gas money, plus general "kieran expenses"....Plus I'm giving birth in two months.

Ughhhhh....

So, here's where you can help:

http://www.gofundme.com/KieranRiley

ALSO: If anyone wants to explain the situation and how this all went down.....and how disgusting it is..... all of you who are close to me would be doing me a favor in doing so, to anyone who doesn't know. I'm so exhausted with explaining the past six and a half months and then crying my eyes out. I just can't anymore.....I'm giving birth in 11 weeks. *siiiiiigh* I feel so alone, ladies.....so so so alone. because, I really am! And it sucks.

Last edited by ladystrawberry; October 17th, 2014 at 01:20 PM..
ladystrawberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old October 17th, 2014, 02:38 PM   #2
ladystrawberry

Ughhhhhh....23 views and no responses. THIS is why I didn't reach out on here before.

So embarrassed. *Hides*

Old October 17th, 2014, 04:06 PM   #3
MusicTeacher

Member #: 14277
Hugs. I plan to help out but I've had issues doing it on my phone for some reason and honestly I rarely turn my computer on anymore because I can do everything mobile. But I will get it done today!! I promise!

MusicTeacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 17th, 2014, 04:41 PM   #4
ladystrawberry

Oh my god, not you BRI!!!! hahaha....never you silly, I just felt really stupid that I accidentally put this in the regular forum instead of private.

Old October 18th, 2014, 03:38 AM   #5
ladystrawberry

123 views. This is why I never post on this general site.

Can someone just please remove this?

Old October 18th, 2014, 06:37 AM   #6
Lindsay

Member #: 9094
I am sure many of the views here are from people outside of your PG, like me, who have no idea what the back story is.

I hope you are able to raise the money for visits. But without the backstory, you aren't going to get a lot of comments or donations. Its not from a lack of caring, but rather from a lack of understanding.

Lindsay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 18th, 2014, 07:08 AM   #7
gouldie

Member #: 5706
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay View Post
I am sure many of the views here are from people outside of your PG, like me, who have no idea what the back story is. I hope you are able to raise the money for visits. But without the backstory, you aren't going to get a lot of comments or donations. Its not from a lack of caring, but rather from a lack of understanding.
I agree with Lindsay and also keep in mind that there are always "guests" lurking about and those views could be from those people too.

Sent from my iPhone using TMP Forums

gouldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 18th, 2014, 12:25 PM   #8
TurkeyMama
AKA MillerMammaWannaBe

Member #: 19772
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay View Post
I am sure many of the views here are from people outside of your PG, like me, who have no idea what the back story is.

I hope you are able to raise the money for visits. But without the backstory, you aren't going to get a lot of comments or donations. Its not from a lack of caring, but rather from a lack of understanding.
Agree

TurkeyMama is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
help.....