Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > 2008 - 2012 Playgroups > 2012 Playgroups > November 2012 Playgroup

It's been a long time....how big was everyone at birth? - November 2012 Playgroup

Old November 15th, 2014, 07:06 AM   #9
tellybeans

Member #: 18002
That said, Aksel fit in to newborn clothes for about a month I think. If he is short he'll probably fit in them for longer.

tellybeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old November 15th, 2014, 06:40 PM   #10
ladystrawberry

Member #: 8095
"Tank size super babies" .... hahahaha!

Yes, that's an accurate description of my size at birth. They had to return all of the newborn clothes because I went straight into 3months when I came home from the hospital. I want a nice and healthy SMALLER baby.... Kieran only lost 3ounces after his C-Section.

I'm just going to try not to think about it and start asking my friends for 3-6 month hand me downs because I definitely think I have enough newborn PJs and stuff. No real outfits, but I remember even when Kieran was a slow grower, I never really dressed him up in "real clothes" until well after 6 months. I hope this is an easier experience and NO COLIC!

ladystrawberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 16th, 2014, 04:58 PM   #11
tellybeans

Member #: 18002
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladystrawberry View Post
"Tank size super babies" .... hahahaha!
I am not even exaggerating. Her newest edition is over 15lb at 2 months. He'll probably be bigger than Aksel by the time we meet him.

And I hope hope hope that this time around you are blessed with a little perfectly behaved angel with no tummy issues. Colic is awful.

tellybeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2014, 03:21 PM   #12
melanie_eastridge

Member #: 18515
I think I was born around 37 weeks and I was 7 lbs and 11oz. Jocelyn was measuring around 2 lbs at 26 weeks on ultrasound and she weighed 1 lb 13 oz at birth do for her it was pretty accurate.

melanie_eastridge is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
birth?, it's, long, time....how