Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > Due Date Clubs > Aug - Dec. 2015 Due Date Club

Here's what happens when you mess with a preggos food - Aug - Dec. 2015 Due Date Club

Old May 29th, 2015, 11:12 PM   #1
Munko

Member #: 14753
Here's what happens when you mess with a preggos food

We ordered pizza tonight and I REALLY wanted their crispy wings with honey mustard sauce. When the pizza got here they had sent 3 dips, all ranch, none of the sauces I had ordered. I was not happy, but I wasn't going to call them back over 3 50 cent dips.

After dinner DD went to bed and I fell asleep on the couch. The following dream ensued:

(These details are foggy). DH and I order pizza, tonight's scenario plays out, wrong dip. Then someone breaks in or comes into our house and tries to hurt us or DD, big physical brawl ensues and we end up killing a bunch of people.

DH takes off because he's in serious danger. I'm left with DD all alone in the house and don't want to leave. So, naturally, I order the entire pizza place out of pizza so I don't have to leave the house. The guy shows up with a car stacked full of pizza in boxes and in Tupperware, a bunch of pops, half bottles of pops and juice pitchers of pop. I tell DD to stay away from the door incase anyone else comes to the door. Pay for my pizza and as the guy is leaving I yell after him "And by the way! The last time I ordered pizza from you, you sent the wrong dip! What's the point of me choosing my own if you're not going to pay attention to it anyways?!" And I slammed the door. Then I woke.

Clearly I was feeling some rage over this honey mustard sauce to have a violent dream like that.

Don't mess with my food, jerks!

Munko is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old May 30th, 2015, 12:45 AM   #2
MuppetWrangler
Mrs Wrangler

Member #: 14203

MuppetWrangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2015, 09:47 AM   #3
jayjay

Member #: 26054
that is absolutely hilarious. i'm dying.

jayjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2015, 03:07 PM   #4
invisible_ink
Serial Gum Chewer

Member #: 6395
Omg The pregnancy rage!!! I love it!

invisible_ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2015, 04:22 PM   #5
Danielle1987

Member #: 21852
Quote:
Originally Posted by Munko View Post
We ordered pizza tonight and I REALLY wanted their crispy wings with honey mustard sauce. When the pizza got here they had sent 3 dips, all ranch, none of the sauces I had ordered. I was not happy, but I wasn't going to call them back over 3 50 cent dips. After dinner DD went to bed and I fell asleep on the couch. The following dream ensued: (These details are foggy). DH and I order pizza, tonight's scenario plays out, wrong dip. Then someone breaks in or comes into our house and tries to hurt us or DD, big physical brawl ensues and we end up killing a bunch of people. DH takes off because he's in serious danger. I'm left with DD all alone in the house and don't want to leave. So, naturally, I order the entire pizza place out of pizza so I don't have to leave the house. The guy shows up with a car stacked full of pizza in boxes and in Tupperware, a bunch of pops, half bottles of pops and juice pitchers of pop. I tell DD to stay away from the door incase anyone else comes to the door. Pay for my pizza and as the guy is leaving I yell after him "And by the way! The last time I ordered pizza from you, you sent the wrong dip! What's the point of me choosing my own if you're not going to pay attention to it anyways?!" And I slammed the door. Then I woke. Clearly I was feeling some rage over this honey mustard sauce to have a violent dream like that. Don't mess with my food, jerks!

That's hilarious. I would of called and suggested that they propose some way of making it up to me. They usually give you a gift certificate or free something on your account.

Danielle1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2015, 04:37 PM   #6
rideswithchrist
beyond blessed

Member #: 8881

rideswithchrist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2015, 10:05 PM   #7
nimrastar
is TTC #2!

Member #: 19751
Niiiiiiiiice.... You tell that dream delivery boy!

~Nim

nimrastar is offline   Reply With Quote