Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > Due Date Clubs > Aug - Dec. 2015 Due Date Club

We came to an agreement! - Aug - Dec. 2015 Due Date Club

Old May 23rd, 2015, 05:49 PM   #9
Munko

Member #: 14753
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjamin'sMommy View Post
Yay!!! I can't wait to hear what it is. I'm positive your DD won't be able to keep it secret LOL, but at least you are right and can cover it up easy.
Lol probably not but until (IF) we settle on a name she atleast won't be able to give out details. She already tells people she's having a sister, even though we've told her it could be a brother...she doesn't want a brother I have a feeling she may be adamant that she's having a sister even if it is a brother, until he's here, haha!

Munko is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old May 23rd, 2015, 10:10 PM   #10
nimrastar
is TTC #2!

Member #: 19751
...So what are you in-laws names again? :hunts them down:

~Nim

nimrastar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2015, 10:44 AM   #11
invisible_ink
Serial Gum Chewer

Member #: 6395
Sounds like an interesting challenge! I have to wonder if this is the what the royals did. They're not supposed to know or anything, but maybe they did and just didn't tell anyone. You can pretend you're a royal family and protect your privacy and all that

invisible_ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2015, 10:06 AM   #12
jayjay

Member #: 26054
oh dear, i don't think i could keep that kind of a secret! i had briefly entertained the thought once we found that we couldn't trust people not to blab our news all over creation, but knew i would never last very long at all. doesn't help that everyone already knows we plan to find out the gender.

jayjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2015, 04:56 PM   #13
calucy

Member #: 21939
I am still debating finding cause hubby doesn't want to know. I would suggest telling people you aren't finding out. If they know that you know they will hound you. My friends are hounding me already and I haven't found out!

calucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2015, 08:50 PM   #14
Munko

Member #: 14753
Quote:
Originally Posted by calucy View Post
I am still debating finding cause hubby doesn't want to know. I would suggest telling people you aren't finding out. If they know that you know they will hound you. My friends are hounding me already and I haven't found out!
That's the idea! We are either going to say we aren't finding out or we'll lie and say baby didn't co-operate so we have to wait. Everyone knows we are undecided so they keep asking if we have decided yet!

Munko is offline   Reply With Quote