Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > TTC - Trying To Conceive Forums > Trying to Conceive After Loss > Trying Again: Our Journals > Shout Outs

Komments for Kae ;) - Shout Outs

Old November 4th, 2011, 12:41 PM   #17
Mandamoo06

Member #: 14108
Sounds like you are having a rough AF. I had a similar AF story like I mentioned in the actual forum. TMI-I actually had cramps so bad that it made me have diarrhea several times out of the day. So when I sat there on the toilet I looked down at one point and all of the toilet water had turned red. It scared me to death, but I ended up being ok. I hope it lightens up for you soon. It can be a major pain in the butt...literally.

Mandamoo06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old November 4th, 2011, 04:50 PM   #18
mandalynn

Member #: 16825
So glad to read that surgery went well and they were able to do the least invasive procedure posible. Thanks for sharing the pics! Love the balloon DH got you

I think the AF stuff is probably just post miscariage weirdness. That must have been scary, though! Especially while dealing with surgery recovery. I hope you feel a lot better very soon.

mandalynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 4th, 2011, 05:45 PM   #19
koa
i ♥ my SONshine

Member #: 15788
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandamoo06 View Post
Sounds like you are having a rough AF. I had a similar AF story like I mentioned in the actual forum. TMI-I actually had cramps so bad that it made me have diarrhea several times out of the day. So when I sat there on the toilet I looked down at one point and all of the toilet water had turned red. It scared me to death, but I ended up being ok. I hope it lightens up for you soon. It can be a major pain in the butt...literally.
Oh no, cramps + diarrhea is just not the bizzz! It's so weird because now there's nothing. super light.

stupid post/mc AF wonkiness.

koa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 4th, 2011, 05:47 PM   #20
koa
i ♥ my SONshine

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandalynn View Post
So glad to read that surgery went well and they were able to do the least invasive procedure posible. Thanks for sharing the pics! Love the balloon DH got you

I think the AF stuff is probably just post miscariage weirdness. That must have been scary, though! Especially while dealing with surgery recovery. I hope you feel a lot better very soon.
Me too! If I'm already in pain now, what more for a more invasive procedure!

Yah, I thought maybe my incision had sprouted open! But luckily everything was in tact.

So weird that I feel worse today. And that I'm more sleepy. I was definitely more alert yesterday?? Strange.

Thanks for the hugs!

Old November 4th, 2011, 07:17 PM   #21
mmekatiebug
Praying for a lil miracle

Member #: 17043
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandamoo06 View Post
Wow, that sounds like every single AF I have ever had. It SUCKS. They are majorly intense. In fact I usually have to miss at least one day of work... Yuck!

mmekatiebug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 5th, 2011, 12:33 PM   #22
Cinnamon320
Mama to 3 and 3 angels <3

Member #: 4404
Crying for you. Just went back and read your old threads of how you told DH, and even the MVA. This is so unfair. I'm just angry for you. For us. That we lost our perfect April Babies. BUT I truly believe you will be pregnant again soon. You are a terrific person, and your Rainbow baby will be here soon. i just know it.

Cinnamon320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 5th, 2011, 05:26 PM   #23
koa
i ♥ my SONshine

Katie - Wow, that really sucks for it to be that bad!! I think I've left work early because of it.. but fortunately haven't had to call in sick because of that.

Cindi.... Thank you. I think about it and cry still, even tho the loss may have been a blessing in disguise... I'm that God's plan leads us to our Rainbow baby soon, too.

Old November 5th, 2011, 06:44 PM   #24
mmekatiebug
Praying for a lil miracle

Member #: 17043
Glad you got to see your family! And yikes about the suppository - I hope it's not as traumatizing as at the doctor! At least it won't be a surprise this time!

mmekatiebug is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
komments