Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > TTC - Trying To Conceive Forums > Trying to Conceive After Loss > Trying Again: Our Journals > Shout Outs

Replies/Shout-outs for Katie - Shout Outs

Old April 2nd, 2012, 02:24 PM   #161
koa
i ♥ my SONshine

Member #: 15788
No spotting! No spotting!!

BFP! BFP!

koa is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old April 3rd, 2012, 09:14 PM   #162
Jamc609
Jamc609

Member #: 17834
Don't hold it in! Your journal is exactly where you should let it all out! I am so sorry the spotting started today. It's just not fair!

Jamc609 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2012, 10:45 PM   #163
Erika.Jude
NTNP for a Final Addition

Member #: 18163
Hi Katie... Just read your last journal entry and wanted to let you know your are not alone. Im so sorry you are feeling this sadness and anger, jealousy and unfairness... It really is terrible that any of us have to go through this. I remember thinking the same thing while ttc#1... How can she just get pregnant whenever she wants...baby1,2,3... And I have none. I know how hard it is facing month after month of trying new things, getting excited only to be let down in the end. Im glad you talk about it in your journal. Its great to hear other people's true feelings because it reminds me that Im normal for having the same thoughts. And it takes me back to the sadness I felt when I was in your shoes. For me, ttcal our next baby is difficult, but I cant even imagine ttcal without any living children. As much as I know secondary infertility is possible, I still have hope since Ive conceived and carried twice before. And although my life plan didnt end with 2 children, and Id be devastated if we never conceived again, it would be easier (for me) to cope with since I did get my 2 blessings first. I don't want to upset anyone else ttcal with other children... By no means do I intend to make our pain seem less because we have other babies... I just know for me, I have 2 little angels here on earth and if I have to be happy with JUST them, it will be easier to accept than no children at all.
You are amazing for keeping positive and finding strength every month to continue. Honestly. My heart hurts for you ladies without children here, because I know how scary it can be to think you may never hold a baby of your own. For the women like me who have babies here, especially those with more than one, my heart hurts differently. Im sad that some of us fear never having our families expand the way we thought we would. Or having siblings that fit the age gap we had in mind. Or in a worst case I feel sad for these women because they have to break their children's hearts too by telling them they won't be getting a baby brother or sister.
I have no doubt that someday, somehow, you will end up with a baby in your arms... And in that moment none of this will matter. It will be worth every single moment of sadness you've survived!
I hope today was a happier one for you...Im excited to live your next cycle with you and am glad you are one step closer to your sticky bfp!

Erika.Jude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 7th, 2012, 12:43 AM   #164
mmekatiebug
Praying for a lil miracle

Member #: 17043
Thank you so much for all your thoughtful words, Erika! It means so much to know that someone understands how I feel. And I think you're so right, when I do finally hold my baby in my arms, none of this will matter. Or if it does, it'll just make me appreciate my little miracle so much more deeply than I would have otherwise. God has a plan for me, and I have to trust that and keep going forward. I know I was meant to be a mother - it's the one thing I have wanted since I was old enough to understand what being a mother meant. It's just that the waiting is so hard.

mmekatiebug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2012, 02:54 AM   #165
maddy

Member #: 2827
I hope the vitex helps! I am trying really hard to remember if I have tried it or not. I think I have wayyyyyyyy back when I first started ttc. Im gonna keep up with how it works for you. I might try have to try it. I hope your headaches ease up!

maddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 13th, 2012, 09:16 AM   #166
NicoleBeth

Member #: 7506
I find it hard to do anything when I have a headache. I hope it's just a minor side effect from the Vitex and that it goes away soon! I am always rooting for you, Katie!

NicoleBeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 15th, 2012, 04:40 AM   #167
mandalynn

Member #: 16825
Hang in there girl!! Sounds like you have a good plan for this cycle and things are right on track so far. Just wanted to stop by and let you know I'm here for you. Rooting for you as always!

mandalynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 26th, 2012, 12:22 PM   #168
CBear11
Color outside the lines

Member #: 6888
I am so glad you are in the 2ww--- I can't wait to see your BFP! It's going to be soon-- I really believe that!

CBear11 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
katie, replies/shout-outs