Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > TTC - Trying To Conceive Forums > Trying to Conceive After Loss > Trying Again: Our Journals > Shout Outs

Komments for Kae ;) - Shout Outs

Old December 22nd, 2011, 12:28 AM   #73
mmekatiebug
Praying for a lil miracle

Member #: 17043
Ugh, i don't blame you for not putting up those cards. My cousin and his wife got to see the heartbeat today and they even posted a video about it on FB. They got pregnant after me but here I am still peeing on OPKs and temping and BD ing like crazy. It's just not fair. But at least we're not alone. It's okay to be sad, but I hope in a couple weeks we'll find out that you were catching that egg today!

mmekatiebug is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old December 22nd, 2011, 01:19 AM   #74
koa
i ♥ my SONshine

Member #: 15788
Cindi - this so sucks. I don't know if I would do that either now, too. There are so many things I thought I would, but because this m/c has paralyzed me, I mostly likely won't. Well for things like that.

Katie - So glad you understand my pain. I told DH about the u/s cards (not sounding happy) and he was all chipper, "oh yay! That's exciting!" I mean ok, yes it is... But I'm obviously not in a hip hip hooray mood and need some consoling.

Ugh I hate being a downer but ugh.... Just makes me so sad.

koa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 22nd, 2011, 02:17 PM   #75
emmore
I make good girls

Member #: 14740
Ok, sorry to be sounding like a B*!ch, but who the heck puts u/s on Christmas cards!! I never heard of that. That is something I'd never consider doing. It just seems so, well, tacky. Isn't it enough that they probably posted it on FB as well?

Sorry if that sounded mean, and sorry to anyone who has or considered sending an u/s photo Christmas card to people other than perhaps their parents. I think I'm extra sensitive to this because of the m/c and I wouldn't want to rub it in to anyone who has gone through something so horrible, or having troubles.

I'm sorry that you felt so bummed about it.

emmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 22nd, 2011, 03:06 PM   #76
koa
i ♥ my SONshine

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmore View Post
Ok, sorry to be sounding like a B*!ch, but who the heck puts u/s on Christmas cards!! I never heard of that. That is something I'd never consider doing. It just seems so, well, tacky. Isn't it enough that they probably posted it on FB as well?

Sorry if that sounded mean, and sorry to anyone who has or considered sending an u/s photo Christmas card to people other than perhaps their parents. I think I'm extra sensitive to this because of the m/c and I wouldn't want to rub it in to anyone who has gone through something so horrible, or having troubles.

I'm sorry that you felt so bummed about it.
You know, I would say..... women who haven't gone through a m/c before... but the 2nd one did experience a m/c (earlier this year). She knows how sensitive I am (and she is too!!) so I'm baffled why she ended up putting it on the card.

Old December 23rd, 2011, 09:23 AM   #77
mmekatiebug

I hope you're able to get some exercise in if it'll help you feel better about yourself... I really HATE exercising so really all I do is walk, and I've lost 20 pounds. Of course, I haven't lost a thing since Thanksgiving, but I also haven't gained, so I guess it's working. I could probably lose faster if I did more intense work outs, but I know I'd hate it and just give up.

So excited to see what happens with this IUI!!

Old December 23rd, 2011, 10:02 AM   #78
koa
i ♥ my SONshine

How long do you walk for?

Problem is too I eat like cr@p!!

Old December 23rd, 2011, 10:06 AM   #79
mmekatiebug

If I'm walking indoors, usually about 45 minutes. Outdoors I usually walk longer, an hour to an hour and a half. But I was doing really good with my eating when I was losing weight, so that might be most of it.

Tags
komments