Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > TTC - Trying To Conceive Forums > Fertility Problems, Treatments & Long Term TTC

2 dpo...I hope this is it.yelloW tinge cm & CH - Fertility Problems, Treatments & Long Term TTC

Old April 2nd, 2015, 07:29 AM   #1
twobytwo

Member #: 13454
Biggrin 2 dpo...I hope this is it.yelloW tinge cm & CH

cd 18 so ff says Im 3 dpo now...big temp increase today....so I will start my progesterone tonight....Sun can't get here soon enough...
I will be busy until then with yard sale stuff.

YARD SALE IN 2 DAYS....COULD BE CLEANING OUT TO ADD ANOTEHR LITTLE ONE....HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE.

cd 17 and 2 dpo...maybe or 3 dpo....ff doesn't know...but fingers crosses this is it for me b/c we are going thru a lot and I may not be able to dtd or perk up dh when he is like this. he feels depressed and stressed and just blah....in the last month we have had family issues, miscarriages, church issues, and a water heater broke...so its been hard and stress ful....so no wonder we haven't dtd much this time...and I have insurance problems on top of that so under alot of stress and I know that doesn't help ttc so we may be laying low on here and ttc....b/c that would just add more stress right now....but who knows...we will just have to wait it out and see.

cd 16...so no cramping today and no bd yesterday....but I guess I did it when necessary. 2 times on trigger day am and pm and sun am after trigger....but since my follies were so big at 22&23, I may have ovulated earlier than the 36 hrs they say..

cd 13...today was the big day...but a big omen I see when I get to the parking lot was robins dtd on the steps of my RE...what a sign this could be. my follies looked great 22 on one side and 23 on the other...so RE told me to trigger today and bd today, tomorrow and Mon....well we kinda did it twice today...oh well...

cd 12...creamy cm, opk neg...maybe a later O this time. Go for next follie scan tomorrow...could O later due to stress we shall see.

So I am back from my apt. and Im not as far as my cycle RE said my follies are um ok and my uterus um ok. Well he said that by the looks of the ultrasound that I am not cd 12....or mid cycle...but maybe early in cycles and that AF could take 5 weeks or more after chemical pregnancy. He gave me some prescriptions for femera, ovidrel shot and crinoline (progesterone) for when my AF gets here. I did blood work to see where I was in my cycle, fsh, progesterone and other things. so I will get those results tomorrow. but for now I am just waiting on AF and checking opks for now.

4/7 cd 12 cm creamy, RE apt in 6 hours, opk getting darker...I hope I can get a bfp this cycle wiht RE help...

4/6 easter Monday cd 11....so we got a good bd schedule going, I hope to keep it up. RE apt tomorrow, I faxed him all my ff charts to look at. Creamy cm. opk neg....I have 18 more opks so I hope I have enough.

cd 9 printed off all my ff charts for the RE. 3 more days. Easter is tomorrow, we had several egg hunts and had church service tonight. we will be going to cmy IN laws for easter tomorrow probably get in a bd as well.

as I printed my ff charts I noticed that I have been on femera off and on since Juy 2013...good gravy. and Im still not preggo...thank goodness for REs to see what is going on. That's a long time...27 cycles since I stoped breast feeding ds.....femera started JUly 2013 but Ive been on 11 cycles of femera on and off not consistant and 1 clomid challenge....this year it was clomid challenge Jan 11 ovulating on cd 7 then 2 cycles of femera and I had my chemical pregnancy.

cd 7 and still spotting...my blood hcg from yesterday was a 6....so this was a miscarriage the ob said...I have an apt for RE Tuesday April 7....

not sure when I can start back ttc....anyone know when you can after a miscarriage this early...or how about the hcg numbers? when can you ttc after that?

Last edited by twobytwo; May 7th, 2015 at 09:28 AM..
twobytwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 2nd, 2015, 10:12 AM   #2
kanmmn
Baby #1 in Heaven! TTC #2

Member #: 19150
As far as I know, you can start right away when you have a such an early miscarriage. Any hcg of 5 or less is considered not pregnant and you are practically there.

kanmmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 2nd, 2015, 11:05 AM   #3
twobytwo

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanmmn View Post
As far as I know, you can start right away when you have a such an early miscarriage. Any hcg of 5 or less is considered not pregnant and you are practically there.
That is what I like to hear...start right away...I was 6 yesterday probably lower today....bring on the Ovulation test....I may have to stock up not sure when I would O now...but my RE apt is on cd 12 so maybe he can do a follie scan while there and help me out a little bit

Old April 4th, 2015, 11:08 PM   #4
twobytwo

as I printed my ff charts I noticed that I have been on femera off and on since Juy 2013...good gravy. and Im still not preggo...thank goodness for REs to see what is going on. That's a long time...27 cycles since I stoped breast feeding ds.....femera started JUly 2013 but Ive been on 11 cycles of femera and 1 clomid challenge....this year it was clomid challenge Jan 11 ovulating on cd 7 then 2 cycles of femera and I had my chemical pregnancy.

Old April 6th, 2015, 10:09 AM   #5
twobytwo

cd 11, neg opk, creamy cm, RE apt tomorrow...good bd schedule

Old April 6th, 2015, 03:00 PM   #6
brittbri

Member #: 20733
Good luck at your appt tomorrow!!!

brittbri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2015, 03:07 PM   #7
anjie27
frustrated and annoyed..

Member #: 24733
Good luck at your appt tomorrow hopefully you will get the answers you want and need

anjie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2015, 04:37 PM   #8
AinNYC

Member #: 13814
We've been trying about the same amount of time! I'm sorry about your chemical

Glad you're getting in to see an RE. What kinds of testing have you done (if any)?

AinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote