Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > Parenting & Family Forums > The Toddler Years

Finally friday! - The Toddler Years

Old December 19th, 2014, 12:13 PM   #1
Munko

Member #: 14753
Finally friday!

What's your plans this weekend? Is anyone rushing to finish up last minute Christmas stuff (like I am!)? Or will you just be spending some time with the family?

Munko is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old December 19th, 2014, 12:55 PM   #2
Altrix
aka 55555

Member #: 17653
After I go to bed tonight, nothing! Well, driving. Xmas party. With a little light gift decorating in the evening (they're already wrapped, but usually bows etc get destroyed in transit so since we have time I'm just bringing a bag of decorations home and doing them in the evening over a few days )

I'm actually really excited to get a week, "off" where there are other people jumping to change diapers and fix lunch!

Altrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 19th, 2014, 02:27 PM   #3
roziecakes
Maisie & Lyric's Mommy ♥

Member #: 16954
Going to a Christmas Party at a friend's house here in Coos Bay tonight, then going to one tomorrow in Eugene (a 2 hour drive), then Church on Sunday and that's it pretty much. Hoping to bake some Christmas cookies too possibly.

roziecakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 19th, 2014, 03:13 PM   #4
alliec

Member #: 19254
My husband comes home tonight after 11 days away! Lots of family snuggles tonight

Tomorrow is a Christmas brunch and a Christmas dinner with just enough time in between for baby's nap.

Sunday I have to work for a few hours while my husband and MIL take baby to see great-grandma (MIL's mom). We have another Christmas dinner that night so I hope my husband can keep baby napping for a good stretch in the afternoon.

alliec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 19th, 2014, 07:50 PM   #5
Benjamin'sMommy

Member #: 14367
Tomorrow is our Christmas with my parents since they will be out of state visiting my brother on Christmas. I'm making a nice dinner and we will do presents. Sunday is relaxing. Then early next week I will finish my groce shopping and get some of the cooking done early so I can relax Christmas eve and day

Benjamin'sMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 19th, 2014, 10:39 PM   #6
Lindsay

Member #: 9094
We have so much to do. Not a single present us wrapped, bug most shopping is done. Most. Not all.

Still all of the food prep and swimming lessons and hopefully one last trip to the amusement park

Lindsay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 20th, 2014, 03:18 PM   #7
AmeliaPond

Member #: 13744
We finished wrapping Henry's stuff last weekend. I need to get a picture frame to put a photo in for my parents. And then that's it for my shopping. Woohoo!

We do need to find Henry a cute shirt to wear on Christmas day. We bought him a sweater for Christmas Eve though it may be too big. So today we're going to Kohl's to look at clothes and picture frames. After dinner, if Henry is in a decent mood, we're going to make hot chocolate and drive around to look at Christmas lights. (No, Henry doesn't get any hot chocolate.) It's our yearly tradition though I don't know how much Henry will be able to see.

That's basically it for the weekend.

AmeliaPond is offline   Reply With Quote