Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > TTC - Trying To Conceive Forums > Fertility Problems, Treatments & Long Term TTC > Gentle Whispers of Hope

Sooo many preggos:( - Gentle Whispers of Hope

Old February 9th, 2013, 09:21 PM   #9
JLucia

Member #: 22341
Totally sympathize with you all. My 2 best friends just got pregnant their 1st month trying!! And of course they've got all sorts of tips for me.

JLucia is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old February 14th, 2013, 10:59 AM   #10
chelsea=]

Member #: 21707
Yea for lack of better words, it sucks! One of my old best friends from high school just had TRIPLETS! Sad thing is she conceived the.day.her boyfriend was going into jail. She didnt want.any kids let alone 3. Just yesterday I went and visited them.and couldnt help to feel aweful! I want my miracle so bad!!

chelsea=] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2013, 04:02 PM   #11
heatherelyse

Member #: 1651
I am dealing with this very much so right now! My best friend told me on Valentines Day that she was pg and it was an accident. She knows what were going through and has been very sensitive to our situation but Ive never felt so empty. Not to mentiom there are about 12 people on my facebook who in the last couple week announced they were pg.

heatherelyse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 20th, 2013, 03:19 AM   #12
JLucia

Member #: 22341
So i was trying hard to think about something other than babies today, so logged onto my favorite gossip mag for some mindless distraction......and there were 8 stories on pregnant celebrities! Theres no escaping...ha!

JLucia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 24th, 2013, 10:09 AM   #13
LisaC82

Member #: 22631
I hear ya! I have a "friend" who is pregnant with her second and was ready to abort. When she continued to call her child it prior to knowing what they baby was, I asked her to please call "it" a baby. She stopped talking to me. Some people have zero clue.

LisaC82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 9th, 2013, 01:00 PM   #14
iluvdolphins

Member #: 22302
I know what u all mean I have a friend who was struggling getting pregnant due to PCOS which I also have. We've been trying for equal amounts of time except she's 5 months pregnant now and I'm still not (although I'm in my two week wait again) but I wanna be happy for her but its hard bc when we talked she seemed neutral to having kids whereas its my life goal and of course I'm the one who remains not pregnant.

iluvdolphins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 10th, 2013, 09:24 AM   #15
Charlotte York
The Eternal Optimist

Member #: 17795
I do get this and as you can see you are not the only one. We never spot all the pregnant women until we are the ones waiting to conceive.

It is hard, but I am a firm believer that good vibes and seeing things the positive way will pay off in the end. My bff is pregnant, other 7!!!! Friends are also pregnant. To top that my brother came to visit to show his baby and he was like "no we got him on our first try and I did everything so it will be a boy, things happen as I plan. You guys should consider adopting or buying more pets since it's been too long now" I wish I could kick his arse but I am bigger and stronger than that so I say F U! And carry on.

We need to fill ourselves with good vibes and every pregnancy, planned or not should make us feel like we are in the waiting list and soon it will be our turn. The way I see it I am surrounded by 8 bellies filled of good vibes and 1 particular arsehole who is making me stronger each day.

Charlotte York is offline   Reply With Quote