Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > 2013 Playgroups > 2013 Playgroups > January 2013 Playgroup

Aches & Pains - January 2013 Playgroup

Old January 16th, 2013, 11:14 AM   #1
Mother2Many
Thinking Atheist

Member #: 17939
Aches & Pains

These rocks on my chest are killing my back! Even with tandem nursing my 2yo along with Carter, there is still major adjustments I never imagined! I'm still trying to find the balance. As it is Carter is not putting out enough wet & dirty diapers, IMHO so we're trying a couple things and making an appointment for him ASAP. He's currently sunbathing in the window and loving it. It will help with his slight jaundice.

Sad thing is, I saw the chiropractor yesterday and I could probably see her again everyday this week if I could afford it!

How is everyone else adjusting to breastfeeding?

Mother2Many is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old January 16th, 2013, 11:37 AM   #2
Donnagirl

Member #: 9525
I haven't started nursing again yet but I had terrible back pain for a while with DD while we were nursing. It is probably too much to hope that it won't happen this time.

I'm glad Carter is enjoying his sunbathing! We did that with DD some too.

Donnagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 17th, 2013, 01:22 AM   #3
Tasha

Member #: 11978
This time around it's working out well. Enna is having a good pee/poo output and tomorrow we are going for a weight check.
My back is killing me and my boobs are so freekin heavy that its unbelievable.
With Noah my milk never really came in as it did with her, I still nursed and supplemented for four months, but my boobs were never heavy as they are now. I'm thinking to go and enjoy some accupuncture tomorrow.

Tasha is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aches, pains