Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > TTC - Trying To Conceive Forums > Fertility Problems, Treatments & Long Term TTC > Gentle Whispers of Hope

Christmas Spirit - Gentle Whispers of Hope

Old December 19th, 2012, 02:42 PM   #9
hope4serenity
Lead Nut!

Member #: 16242
Quote:
Originally Posted by muttmatch View Post
I wish I could just hop on a plane and spend Christmas with my family, my parents are right outside of Vegas....
we could drive to Vegas and have a day after christmas get to gather!

is there some way you can talk DH out of Christmas day with his bothers girlfriends family? if you dont like them, talk to them or know them, i would hate to go too. im sorry that you cant be with people you like, we are not doing anything so you can text me for some better company if you want

hope4serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old December 19th, 2012, 05:41 PM   #10
muttmatch
Mom to a perfect baby boy

Member #: 16653
No...I don't want to burden DH with my anti-Christmas spirit. I will just have sit on TMP all day and read posts...hehe

Though a Road Trip to Vegas sounds soooo awesome...it would be a 4 day drive for me though

muttmatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 19th, 2012, 08:05 PM   #11
hope4serenity
Lead Nut!

well you could fly, its about an hour and a half for us if you do go see your parents anytime we should meat up!

Old December 19th, 2012, 09:07 PM   #12
muttmatch

That would be awesome if we could meet up!

Old December 24th, 2012, 02:54 PM   #13
hope4serenity
Lead Nut!

Merry Christmas Lady! hope today is a pleasant day!

Old December 25th, 2012, 12:33 AM   #14
muttmatch

Today was okay. My BIL and his gf came over earlier and helped me cook. My MIL and father came over later and everyone behaved themselves.

We ate dinner, then started opening presents. Now my MIL has bipolar and she has always been a shopaholic, especially for Christmas. I mean my entire living room was covered in boxes and bags of presents. It literally took like 4 or 5 loads to bring everything in. I don't care about presents too much, but it was pretty obvious that I didn't get as much. Again, I am okay with that. I did get a nice GPS system and a police scanner. DH got me an awesome new laptop because I didn't have a computer, now I can get on TMP on a computer again!!! hehehe. We will see how tomorrow goes. I am in a little better mood, DH has been wonderfully sweet and helped a lot with cooking and cleaning. I hope everyone had a great weekend and has a safe and Happy Christmas!

Tags
christmas, spirit