Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > 2013 Playgroups > 2013 Playgroups > January 2013 Playgroup

Packing bags... - January 2013 Playgroup

Old December 24th, 2012, 01:11 PM   #1
pschic96
Forever in my heart, JCF

Member #: 13606
Packing bags...

So yes, I'm scared, but I'm like 11 days from my c-section and well she just might come earlier (insert laugh here). So I'm making a big step and packing our hospital bags. I bought wipes and one box of diapers (we are cloth diapering after the box is done) and that was a huge step!! So if your bags are packed, what's inside?

pschic96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old December 25th, 2012, 07:12 PM   #2
S4M985

Member #: 18136
Everything... It seems like I'm taking my whole house.

We r in hospital at least 4 days and hubby stays too so I've got a small suitcase for our stay. A duffel bag for the birth room (with change of clothes for us both as I'm thinking a shower will be good) and I have a full nappy bag with all his stuff. Plus we are cord blood banking so got a big box we have to take in for that too!

So the car boot with be full! I basically found 3 or 4 lists of what to take online, correlated it and packed it all. First time Mum so who knows what I'll want or need. Figure better to just have it and DH can just take it home...

S4M985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 25th, 2012, 10:44 PM   #3
Erika.Jude
NTNP for a Final Addition

Member #: 18163
I love this post - because I need to get on it!!!! I was waiting on some new jammies that I'm taking along - a Christmas gift today! They're all washed up now so I'm about to search an online list and get packing! So far I have 2 bags... Baby and mine... Baby has blue coming home outfit, pink coming home outfit, diapers, cream, blankets, a few onesies (this if anything is all he/she will wear + hospital swaddle blanket during our stay), pacifier just in case, camera + fully charged battery and empty memory card, and a hat + sweater for our ride home.
My bag... In the works... I'll update soon!

Erika.Jude is offline   Reply With Quote