Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > 2013 Playgroups > 2013 Playgroups > January 2013 Playgroup

Today's appointment - January 2013 Playgroup

Old December 12th, 2012, 05:34 PM   #1
Nova

Member #: 17973
Today's appointment

So all is looking good with Mini Muffin except they aren't sure whether or not s/he is head down. I have to go to get a position check ultrasound within the next week or two to find out. If not the doc says they'll try to turn her/him, which can sometimes induce labour, but they aren't concerned about that at this point.

Also, anyone else feeling like they just want this to be over with? I'm in so much pain right now with my back between ligament pain and BH, I don't see how I can make it to my due date! I can hardly walk. I know I'm being whiney but it's actually getting hard to get to the bathroom at night.

Nova is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old December 12th, 2012, 09:18 PM   #2
S4M985

Member #: 18136
Aww keep us up to date that's a bit exciting! Do u know when ur next ultrasound will be? Fingers crossed for head down bum up!

I'm not over it just yet, definately getting more uncomfy but not Braxton hicks that I know of yet.

Someone did say to me the other day all the uncomfy-ness is to prepare u for birth. Women are more likely to embrace it than if they have sailed through the last few weeks!! Sounds like your almost there

S4M985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 13th, 2012, 12:25 AM   #3
Erika.Jude
NTNP for a Final Addition

Member #: 18163
Aww.. Hang in there... Baby will be here before you know it and all of the discomforts along the way will be forgotten!

Erika.Jude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 13th, 2012, 05:14 AM   #4
reanie

Member #: 20382
I know what you mean by finding it harder to get up at night for the bathroom. I feel and must look like an old lady struggling every time. Just keeps on getting more uncomfortable each night. Feel for you.

reanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 13th, 2012, 08:49 AM   #5
pschic96
Forever in my heart, JCF

Member #: 13606
I'm uncomfortable but I'm facing a possible last pregnancy here and feeling her move and such is all I'm trying to soak in. But I am so ready to see her beautiful face and hear her cry!

And good luck on getting that babe head down! Daphne's been head down a few weeks now and I'm 35 weeks. Keep us posted. Any excuse to see our babies is good

pschic96 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
appointment, today's