Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > TTC - Trying To Conceive Forums > Fertility Problems, Treatments & Long Term TTC > Gentle Whispers of Hope

Stuck - Gentle Whispers of Hope

Old October 2nd, 2012, 09:38 AM   #1

Member #: 15455

Ugh. I had two more pregnancy announcements come my way this week. I had been doing SO much better--hadn't been as depressed, had really been looking forward to January--but now I feel like I've been dragged back down. I know it's not fair but I feel like ever pregnancy means that my chances are lower. DH keeps telling me that doesn't make sense but you know I can't help it.

I just feel like everyone I know is leaving me behind. I'm getting lapped now, too. People who had babies after we started TTC are now expecting another one. How is that fair? I just feel so stuck, like we can't get on with our lives. I know we are starting IVF in 3 short months but I've waited so long already that today 3 months seems like a lifetime. Plus, there is no guarantee that the IVF will even work. Tomorrow I will probably feel differently but I just had to get that out there.

I'm just so sad and angry and feel like yelling "Wait! Wait! Let me catch up!" to all my friends and family.

JP'sGirl26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old October 3rd, 2012, 06:03 PM   #2
NTNP 9yrs, TTC 6yrs

Member #: 2030
I completely understand the feeling of being left behind, I wish that none of us had to go through this

Triskele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 3rd, 2012, 06:25 PM   #3
Miracles do happen!

Member #: 12133
I get it. Waiting is the hardest part. You've done your fair share, you shouldn't have to do any more!

BratGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 3rd, 2012, 07:03 PM   #4

Member #: 2827
I understand how you are feeling! I hope that the next 3 months go by very quickly for you!

maddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 3rd, 2012, 09:22 PM   #5

Member #: 15916
Definitely get how you're feeling right now, Jamie I really hope these next 3 months fly by for you. We're going to keep cheering you on and giving you lots of love and support along the way.

Miette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 4th, 2012, 06:10 AM   #6
Loving My Boys!

Member #: 13582
I'm sorry honey Praying these three months fly by and you get an ivf miracle baby

FirstTimeMom27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 6th, 2012, 07:13 PM   #7
Mom to a perfect baby boy

Member #: 16653
I am so sorry. It is awful when it feels like everyone around you is getting pregnant. I am sure you will be caught up soon. IVF has a very good success rate (I am not a normal case). Hopefully the 3 months flies by and you will hold you lo soon!

muttmatch is offline   Reply With Quote