Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > TTC - Trying To Conceive Forums > NTNP (Not Trying Not Preventing)

Not trying yet - NTNP (Not Trying Not Preventing)

Old December 3rd, 2014, 09:49 PM   #1
Purduechic

Member #: 25440
Not trying yet

We're by no means trying yet. My son is only 7 weeks old and we just lost his twin sister almost a month ago. However were not preventing due to my past history of infertility and with having conceived through Ivf. We do plan to start trying again in the summer so I hope you ladies don't mind if I peek in here every once in a while, it seemed like the right place to be.

Purduechic is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old December 4th, 2014, 11:47 AM   #2
rideswithchrist
beyond blessed

Member #: 8881
I am sorry for your loss- your picture is beautiful. This is a good place to hang out- and also the Waiting to Try to Conceive board, it is more active

rideswithchrist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 4th, 2014, 09:49 PM   #3
calucy

Member #: 21939
I am ntnp at the moment though no one has been on here so I'm kinda on WTTC and TTC.

I think we will start really trying soon but we are easing in and I'm going to therapy to talk about our NICU experience cause I want to try and manage my stress during pregnancy.

I can't imagine how much you are going through and it's wonderful that you are thinking of babies in the future.

calucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2014, 07:27 PM   #4
Jenavive

Member #: 26379
Hello and welcome this board is pretty quiet I hang out in TTC a lot (because we want babies but aren't doing all the temping and such, plus dh had surgery)
Sorry to hear about your loss

Jenavive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 6th, 2014, 01:02 PM   #5
Purduechic

Thank you so much ladies. I'm not on here often but I'll check out the other boards. I was in thee lttc for a little over a year until we got pregnant with our twins via Ivf. We've also had 2 prior miscarriages one naturally and the other via iui. We're not preventing, but we're not trying especially with a newborn at home. I think in March or April were going to meet with the doctor and start working towards trying again if by the summer we haven't gotten pregnant we will try Ivf again. We really want Alex to have at least a couple more siblings here to grow up with. But right now we're focusing on him and taking it day by day after the loss of emma.

Old December 7th, 2014, 11:59 PM   #6
~StillTrying~
Madilynn is here

Member #: 18535
Just jumping in your always welcome back in ltttc

~StillTrying~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 8th, 2014, 08:13 AM   #7
Purduechic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~StillTrying~ View Post
Just jumping in your always welcome back in ltttc
Thank you!! I've been peeking in there. I'm just not ready to actually start trying yet, but I'm sure will head over there when I am!

Old December 8th, 2014, 10:49 AM   #8
invisible_ink
Serial Gum Chewer

Member #: 6395
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Your profile picture is so touching. But feel free to hang out here or in WTTC! I'm NTNP, but I hang out in WTTC too since I don't feel like I'm actually TTC...I'm just sort of letting things happen.

invisible_ink is offline   Reply With Quote