Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > TTC - Trying To Conceive Forums > NTNP (Not Trying Not Preventing)

Jena's (August) cycle thread - NTNP (Not Trying Not Preventing)

Old August 15th, 2014, 09:47 PM   #17
Jenavive

Member #: 26379
Quote:
Originally Posted by rideswithchrist View Post
oooh- for my Anemia, I have to take Floradix. It tastes off, but it works FAST and is food based. You will need it when pregnant for sure. I always have to take it the last month because of bleeding.
What DPO Are you now? I get to 10DPO and test
Hi, I am Michelle and I am a
Hi Michelle! I almost am a hehehe.
I'm 10 or 11 dpo (missed a day of temp but know it was one or the other) just bought some more dollar store cheapies so will probably test tomorrow
Yeah I always assumed when preggers I'd for SURE have to take my iron daily since when I bleed I usually need to

Jenavive is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old August 16th, 2014, 10:52 AM   #18
rideswithchrist
beyond blessed

Member #: 8881
I bought a pack of 100 OPKs so I can POAS through the month- Bonus, if you ARE pregnant, most everyone gets a super dark + around 12DPO.
I totally peed on one yesterday (11dpo) nada. LOL

I am trying to get DH to move over into NTNP land. We will have a talk today hehe.

Yes, with all of my kids, I took the iron. But I used a food-base and it worked faster (I could tell a difference in a few days) and I never got the issues some women had. The liquid tastes like strawberries and tomatoes though and I hate tomatoes

rideswithchrist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 16th, 2014, 01:19 PM   #19
Jenavive

I kinda like tomatoes. I have a long lp though so I don't know if 12 is enough dpo

Eta: pretty sure its neg. Will wait til Friday now probably, I think I'm due Friday lol

Last edited by Jenavive; August 16th, 2014 at 01:27 PM..
Old August 16th, 2014, 09:12 PM   #20
rideswithchrist
beyond blessed

oh yeah, if you are still a week away, I would wait too.

Old August 17th, 2014, 01:31 PM   #21
Jenavive

Yeah that's the downside to having a long lp... People some you can test when they so but usually you can't -_-

Old August 17th, 2014, 04:38 PM   #22
hope14<3

Member #: 26312
Quote:
I bought a pack of 100 OPKs so I can POAS through the month- Bonus, if you ARE pregnant, most everyone gets a super dark + around 12DPO.

I am trying to get DH to move over into NTNP land. We will have a talk today hehe.

Yes, with all of my kids, I took the iron. But I used a food-base and it worked faster (I could tell a difference in a few days) and I never got the issues some women had. The liquid tastes like strawberries and tomatoes though and I hate tomatoes
Omg funny you mentioned this! I was past twelve dpo and I used an opk and it was negative! I am 5 weeks pregnant. I thought for sure I was out bc it was neg. Sorry just thought it was crazy how it didn't work for me. Lol

hope14<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2014, 11:54 AM   #23
rideswithchrist
beyond blessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by hope14<3 View Post
Quote:

Omg funny you mentioned this! I was past twelve dpo and I used an opk and it was negative! I am 5 weeks pregnant. I thought for sure I was out bc it was neg. Sorry just thought it was crazy how it didn't work for me. Lol
I just saw that too- some never get a +!

Now I am ALL thrown off because 2 days ago it was 100% negative and today since I have not started yet, I took it and there is a line. Not super dark OPK pos. but a line and I am 14DPO. .... so dang, now what?
I am going to hold it 4 hours if I can and pee again later and see if it is darker.

DH said no more kids at all so...I kinda hope I start.

Old August 18th, 2014, 04:15 PM   #24
hope14<3

Member #: 26312
I always have a faint line on my opks no matter what day I am so I have no clue about yours lol. Do you want more baby's and your DH just isn't on board?

hope14<3 is offline   Reply With Quote