Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > TTC - Trying To Conceive Forums > NTNP (Not Trying Not Preventing)

Jena's June Cycle - NTNP (Not Trying Not Preventing)

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 3rd, 2014, 11:46 AM   #9
Jenavive

 
Jenavive's Avatar

Member #: 26379
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 925
Oh good. I was worried something was wrong with my body lol. Its weird knowing that pre BC I had 10-14 day periods and now I have 2-4. I guess my brain thinks the hormones royally messed with my reproductive parts...Sooo I'll just calm down now and think about finals next week!


__________________

Jenavive is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old June 3rd, 2014, 12:36 PM   #10
chels

 
chels's Avatar

Member #: 18268
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 10,788
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenavive View Post
...Sooo I'll just calm down now and think about finals next week!

We have very different things that "calm us down."

How many months off bc are you?


__________________

chels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 3rd, 2014, 12:39 PM   #11
Jenavive

 
Jenavive's Avatar

Member #: 26379
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 925
Quote:
Originally Posted by chels View Post

We have very different things that "calm us down."

How many months off bc are you?
Well I meant calm down about THAT
14 months now. April 1st of 2013 was my first month off


__________________

Jenavive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 3rd, 2014, 12:45 PM   #12
chels

 
chels's Avatar

Member #: 18268
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 10,788
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenavive View Post
Well I meant calm down about THAT 14 months now. April 1st of 2013 was my first month off
Ok good. I was gonna say that they may still go back but it should be WELL out of your system now

Lol I figured but I still found it amusing. If you are taking the summer off my money is on you getting pregnant over the summer. You'll prob have much less stress


__________________

chels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 3rd, 2014, 02:29 PM   #13
Jenavive

 
Jenavive's Avatar

Member #: 26379
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 925
I'm going bit only half time so I still get my work study. School doesn't usually sure me too much this term I took extra credits -_-


__________________

Jenavive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 3rd, 2014, 02:40 PM   #14
chels

 
chels's Avatar

Member #: 18268
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 10,788
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenavive View Post
I'm going bit only half time so I still get my work study. School doesn't usually sure me too much this term I took extra credits -_-
Not a bad idea. I can see the logic of that-might as well now cuz after baby things get harder


__________________

chels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 3rd, 2014, 02:46 PM   #15
Jenavive

 
Jenavive's Avatar

Member #: 26379
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 925
Yup! I'll have my associates after fall then go for my bachelors
And 2 day AF was a fluke, I'm more regular than I was thinking! I've always had a mini break that I call DH or DTD break...that's what yesterday was I'm still bleeding lol...my uterus is so considerate of my hubby hahahah


__________________

Jenavive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 3rd, 2014, 02:49 PM   #16
chels

 
chels's Avatar

Member #: 18268
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 10,788
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenavive View Post
Yup! I'll have my associates after fall then go for my bachelors And 2 day AF was a fluke, I'm more regular than I was thinking! I've always had a mini break that I call DH or DTD break...that's what yesterday was I'm still bleeding lol...my uterus is so considerate of my hubby hahahah
that is awesome!


__________________

chels is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Tags
cycle, jena's, june
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Forum Jump


   

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:21 PM.