Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > TTC - Trying To Conceive Forums > NTNP (Not Trying Not Preventing)

Well howdy do! - NTNP (Not Trying Not Preventing)

Old August 28th, 2014, 10:38 PM   #1
Sindorella

Member #: 16096
Waving Well howdy do!

My husband and I decided to not prevent for a year so...

HERE I AM!

Sindorella is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old August 29th, 2014, 03:37 PM   #2
rideswithchrist
beyond blessed

Member #: 8881
sweet!

rideswithchrist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 31st, 2014, 03:41 PM   #3
PinkyMarie

Member #: 19785
Hey!! Girl you are crazy!! Lol. Love ya though!! I stalk like 100% of the time and keep debating on whether to more active or not. I just don't know if I'm WTTTC or NTNP or just go back in LTTTC. Lol. And the fact that sometimes I don't even get a chance to fully catch up on fb! Lol

PinkyMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 31st, 2014, 05:04 PM   #4
Sindorella

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkyMarie View Post
Hey!! Girl you are crazy!! Lol. Love ya though!! I stalk like 100% of the time and keep debating on whether to more active or not. I just don't know if I'm WTTTC or NTNP or just go back in LTTTC. Lol. And the fact that sometimes I don't even get a chance to fully catch up on fb! Lol
I thought about maybe going to LTTTC since... well, I'm an LTTTC girl! But, ultimately decided against it because we aren't really going to TRY and I didn't want it to be upsetting for anyone in there if it did happen anyway, KWIM? So TTC and NTNP it is, TTC cuz I was there for so long and NTNP since that's what I am!

Old August 31st, 2014, 05:42 PM   #5
PinkyMarie

Member #: 19785
Yea, I gotcha! I've been tracking my cycles and they're so jacked up. Still random O but my LP is either my usual 16 days or 10 days. We're not planning BD around my cycle, just when it happens it happens. But I get bad cramps with O now and BDing makes it 10 times worse. Sooo, kinda a huge problem. I know we need to start sooner than later so we can eventually get the ball rolling with my RE. Ideally I would like them 2-3 years apart. But I know my body has a plan of its own! Lol. So yea, don't really know where that puts me!

PinkyMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 2nd, 2014, 11:27 AM   #6
Stephanie519
Hakuna Matata

Member #: 10965
Exciting!!! Are you going to track your cycles and all that or completely leave it up to fate? I feel like I kind of always know somewhat where I am in my cycle so I couldn't really NTNP because somehow I'd still end up jumping DH's bones if I thought it was around O time lol

Stephanie519 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 2nd, 2014, 11:35 AM   #7
Sindorella

I am still going to do OPKs maybe, but I am not going to chart or temp or track anything anywhere. I was so stressed out about it last time so I just want to relax this time!

Tags
howdy