Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > Pregnancy Forums > Pregnant After Loss

My Angel's due date was November 7th, new due date April 30 - Pregnant After Loss

Old October 29th, 2013, 12:28 AM   #1
nkgonzalez

Member #: 22337
My Angel's due date was November 7th, new due date April 30

Ladies, I need a little help. I'm going through some depression, I feel it's very selfish and people I'm around just don't get it. I'm beyond sad and angry that I never got to hold my baby and their due date is days away, which with how I am he/she would have been here already. Don't get me wrong I love my new baby, my miracle, but I miss my angel a lot! I wonder everyday would it have been a boy or a girl. Looked like me or daddy? What type of personality. It's so hard I feel greedy because I was my angel but I want miracle also. I'm going through the biggest insecurity after my loss I've ever gone through. I constantly feel I'm not enough for my husband, like he will go else where. I feel so insecure whenever he talks to any females, which I've NEVER had these issues before. It's so hard, I cry almost every night which I feel horrible about because miracle can feel my every emotion. How do you ladies deal with these feelings?

nkgonzalez is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old October 30th, 2013, 08:38 PM   #2
fisher88

Member #: 25558
I'm in a similar situation, we lost our first one around 8 weeks in June. We're pregnant again now but of course terrified. I try to remember that worn out saying- everything happens for a reason. I know it sounds insensitive, but I know it's true. There is a bible verse that has helped me to survive these past few months: it's John 13:7--- Jesus answered and said to him; what I am doing, you do not understand now, but you will understand later. I have read that about 25% of pregnancies end in miscarriage, so there's a good chance that most women we encounter every day have felt this horrible pain. Your husband loves you, tell him how you're feeling, you need someone to hug, cry with, and listen to the feelings you have.... He made a vow for better or worse- now is the "worse" part. It sounds like you're expecting again.. Congratulations and best wishes for a safe and healthy pregnancy

fisher88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 1st, 2013, 07:57 AM   #3
MommaAl

Member #: 15563
Talk. Talk to your husband. He loves you and he may be having conflicting feelings as well. Talk to your doctor. They have more than likely had women in the same spot you are and what you are going through is completely normal. That being said, they have so many resources to offer that might be of help. Talk to anyone who will listen, friends/ family. Just because you are welcoming a new beautiful pregnancy, it doesn't take away from the completely separate experience of your loss. It does get confusing, but you deserve to be able to celebrate one while you grieve the other. Good Luck! I hope you can find peace and begin to enjoy this pregnancy!

MommaAl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
7th, angel's, april, date, november