Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > Parenting & Family Forums > Oh Baby! (birth to age one)

**~** March Baby Talk **~** - Oh Baby! (birth to age one)

Old March 6th, 2015, 08:30 PM   #1
cnd29

Member #: 24357
**~** March Baby Talk **~**

Just thought we could have a place to random chat, if anyone's around.

What's going on? How are you? How are your littles?

Anyone at all (with an under 1y/o or not), fell free to join a chat.

cnd29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old March 6th, 2015, 08:33 PM   #2
cnd29

Member #: 24357
My little man just turned 6 months. I'm count in down the days until his 6mo Dr appt on the 20th. I'm growing concerned he has silent reflux and this is the root of our sleep issues. I also want to get the Dr's opinion on his flat head. I really would like to avoid a helmet but I'd take helmet for a short time while he's little over the flat spot he has now.

cnd29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 6th, 2015, 09:47 PM   #3
RabbitMama85

Member #: 12297
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnd29 View Post
Just thought we could have a place to random chat, if anyone's around. What's going on? How are you? How are your littles? Anyone at all (with an under 1y/o or not), fell free to join a chat.
Baby girl is 8 months old. Standing and climbing stairs (well, I think she must be climbing them, but usually it feels like I see her at the bottom and I blink and she's at the top...)

We've been attending these music classes...I thought for dd1, but honestly it seems like baby girl is getting more out of it than dd1. She lights up if I start singing the songs out of the blue and will noise along when I start singing. It's actually really cool. I am undecided about signing up for another class because it will be like 250 for both kids now that dd2 is a little older...but it's a tough choice. Our local lap sit at the library is not even close as far as the quality goes, which is sad. I know libraries further from us that have better ones, but the times just aren't realistic for my morning monsters.

RabbitMama85 is offline   Reply With Quote