Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > TTC - Trying To Conceive Forums > Trying to Conceive After Loss

Dec 25 was hard - Trying to Conceive After Loss

Old December 27th, 2013, 02:27 PM   #1
looking4newlife

Member #: 13886
Dec 25 was hard

Christmas was especially hard this year. The first being I knew I didnt ovulate this past month so AF was doomed to come. So she decided to come on Christmas merry Christmas to me. It was also the 4th month since we said goodbye to Adalia. It was yet again another Christmas where I should had been pregnant and was not but the real kicker came later.
My brother announced he was pregnant again. The had my nephew in a shirt that said coming soon number 2 so they took his sweatshirt off to reveal that just as we were sitting down to do presents. I was the first to notice and instantly started to cry had to get up and leave my mom and sister who werent in the room didnt know what was going on so through the tears I had to say go look at my nephew's shirt. They came back in crying with me and couldn't believe that is who they decided to tell everyone given my situation. I was just a mess and then felt bad because I ruined their surprising happy news. So it was just an overall bad day. So now 2 of the 4 women are pregnant on my mom's side of the family and it has me questioning when me???

looking4newlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old December 27th, 2013, 02:48 PM   #2
dodgercpkl
Mama to 6 angels...

Member #: 12964
Oh hun, that must have been so tough. Christmas's have been mostly rough times for me as well. It's so hard when all you can think of is how far along you should be, or how big your baby would be now. *big hugs* Thinking of you and praying that this new year is a better one all the way around.

dodgercpkl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 29th, 2013, 02:57 AM   #3
koa
i ♥ my SONshine

Member #: 15788

koa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 29th, 2013, 05:45 PM   #4
mmekatiebug
Praying for a lil miracle

Member #: 17043
It's completely unfair. I had a rough Christmas too; I found out Monday that my BFP from the week before wasn't meant to last, my hCG had dropped and I started bleeding Christmas Eve. So this holiday was spent on miscarriage #3. I can't imagine having to deal with an announcement, too. I'm so sorry, just know you're not alone and there's nothing wrong with feeling the way you do.

mmekatiebug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 31st, 2013, 12:34 PM   #5
Purduechic

Member #: 25440
I'm so sorry - it is just awful when people are moving on to number 2 and your still trying. We're in the same boat. I keep trying to stay positive and tell myself that there's a reason were not there yet but it will happen. Sending lots of positive vibes your way for 2014.

Purduechic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 3rd, 2014, 12:12 PM   #6
Erika.Jude
NTNP for a Final Addition

Member #: 18163
Oh Katie... I'm so sorry... I haven't been here in a while and now found this. I was attracted to the thread because my December 25 was forever changed with the news of losing Jude. I'm sorry both of you ladies went through a terrible Christmas.

Erika.Jude is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hard