Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > TTC - Trying To Conceive Forums > NTNP (Not Trying Not Preventing)

looking to get some insight - NTNP (Not Trying Not Preventing)

Old August 11th, 2014, 08:49 PM   #1
Marika

Member #: 242
looking to get some insight

Hi ladies my name is Marika, I am not new to mommy playbook I haven't posted in awhile. My Bf and I have not be trying but also not taking proper precautions. I am looking for some insight I will be calling the dr tomorrow to see if I can get an appointment. Here is my story.. I was 3 days late so I decided to take a test... I got BFP later that night I begin spotting (pink, brown blood).. I had spotted for 3 days then the bleeding began to get heavier (no clots) . I have been bleeding for 10 days now, it has slowed down. I have taken another test today and to my surprise I have received another faint BFP, I have never had a chemical pregnancy before so not sure what this is or what I am having. I have had a miscarriage in this is different feeling then my miscarriage.

Thank You Ladies for the help

Marika

Marika is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old August 12th, 2014, 02:04 PM   #2
rideswithchrist
beyond blessed

Member #: 8881
I remember you!
This is a hard one, I would recommend going to an ER or Urgent care and getting an ultrasound. You can still get a BFP during a miscarriage because the HCG hormone is still present.
I have had 2 miscarriages and both were completely different. With my first- my body was 10 weeks before it decided to miscarry the baby which did not grow past 5 weeks. It was horrble, lots of bleeding and labor pains.

The second time, I got my BFP and less than 4 days later started spotting and then when I went to the ER to check, there was no heartbeat and the next day, I started bleeding as if I was on my period but it lasted longer. The cramping was there, but not super intense.

I would go get an ultrasound. Hoping for good news for you.

rideswithchrist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 13th, 2014, 11:02 AM   #3
Jenavive

Member #: 26379
I agree with Michelle...I would go to an Urgent Care or ER...Just before I joined I'm pretty sur eI had a chemical. I was at about 5w4d but afraid to test because I'd spotted, then I had extremely heavy, long, and painful bleeding (but as she said, all are different). I wish I would have tested and gone to an Urgent Care when it started :/

Jenavive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 19th, 2014, 08:17 PM   #4
Marika

Member #: 242
Thanks ladies , had my appointment with my dr .. I have an u/s and blood work in the orders . Will give updates

Marika is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
insight