Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > TTC - Trying To Conceive Forums > NTNP (Not Trying Not Preventing)

Chit Chat (june?) - NTNP (Not Trying Not Preventing)

Old May 30th, 2014, 02:54 AM   #17
chels

Member #: 18268
I'm so glad it is finally Friday yay!!

chels is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old May 30th, 2014, 08:30 AM   #18
Niltiac.

Member #: 14356
I creep around these parts Still no pp AF so there's not too much going on for now. Just playing the waiting game and hoping that I don't have to fight with infertility again

Niltiac. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2014, 02:16 PM   #19
chels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niltiac. View Post
I creep around these parts Still no pp AF so there's not too much going on for now. Just playing the waiting game and hoping that I don't have to fight with infertility again
Hey! Haven't seen you on in a while? How is baby doing?

Old May 30th, 2014, 05:19 PM   #20
Jenavive

Member #: 26379
Quote:
Hi there

Jenavive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2014, 12:01 AM   #21
Jenavive

Member #: 26379
I may go MIA. Surprise beach trip! I snuck a test with me in case I can't wait.

Jenavive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 2nd, 2014, 10:48 AM   #22
Niltiac.

Member #: 14356
Quote:
Originally Posted by chels View Post
Hey! Haven't seen you on in a while? How is baby doing?
Yeah, we're back home in Ohio right now until the 10th so between the move and getting settled in the new place and then getting ready for this trip it's been busy! He's doing great! Amazing what finding out about the allergies did to help him.

How are you guys? I saw B is maybe having a growth spurt?

I thought for sure AF was finally making her presence, but again just 3 days of very light spotting. I can't give up my middle of the night pumps just yet because I'm making just enough, but we do sleep through the night sometimes if he doesn't get up to eat. I think that's what it's going to take, so the wait continues!

Niltiac. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 2nd, 2014, 12:33 PM   #23
chels

Quote:
Yeah, we're back home in Ohio right now until the 10th so between the move and getting settled in the new place and then getting ready for this trip it's been busy! He's doing great! Amazing what finding out about the allergies did to help him. How are you guys? I saw B is maybe having a growth spurt? I thought for sure AF was finally making her presence, but again just 3 days of very light spotting. I can't give up my middle of the night pumps just yet because I'm making just enough, but we do sleep through the night sometimes if he doesn't get up to eat. I think that's what it's going to take, so the wait continues!
I'm sure I've asked this before, but what part of Ohio? I don't think it was columbus area, right?

I'm so glad that he is doing well I love rooting for him! It is so past time for you guys to have some smooth sailing

Yup, I'm pretty sure. I hope it's a spurt and not a new phase lol

Old June 3rd, 2014, 02:48 PM   #24
chels

Exciting news! We hired a cleaning lady! She starts tomorrow. No longer will our house always look like crud because I have not had time to properly clean since B was born! Hopefully this will make the remainder of what I need done manageable