Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > TTC - Trying To Conceive Forums > Waiting to Try to Conceive > Maybe Baby?

12 days late!!! - Maybe Baby?

Old June 18th, 2014, 07:48 PM   #1
MelaMommy
ATTITUDE OF GRATITUDE!

Member #: 15518
12 days late!!!

AF was due on 6/6, but I've had not even the faintest of anything pink when wiping. I've only been this late one other time, Oct of 2012. Other than that, I'm usually only a day or two off. I've taken two dollar HPTs already that were neg and I physically don't have any pg symptoms. I'm just so frustrated and annoyed that it could really be so late this cycle. It really must've been stress that is making me O so late.

I just wanna be back to normal! While I AM enjoying not having to deal with AF, it's still nerve wracking. It's kinda like having family visit from out of town and having them keep postponing their arrival. You clean the house like crazy and prepare everything and just want them to visit and get out already, but they keep pushing the date, LOL!!!

Has anyone ever actually been PG without having any actual symptoms?

MelaMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old June 19th, 2014, 08:16 AM   #2
K&D

Member #: 24590
Hi Hun

I have just gotten my BFP I had no symptoms and only really tested at 2pm today because I opened my drawer and seen a pg test not used so I thought I'd use it lol to my surprise it was a BFP pretty faint and due for AF today .. So yeah nothing but tender boobs and that's normal for me when AF is on her way also had AF type cramping so didn't even think I could be pregnant .. And also only DTD 3 days this month and it wasn't for baby making purposes just for fun lol but your not out until that evil witch shows good luck!

K&D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 19th, 2014, 11:57 AM   #3
MelaMommy
ATTITUDE OF GRATITUDE!

Wow! That's so interesting! I have been a little upset tummy sometimes, but I usually just ignore it. When I think about it, my last AF was a little longer than usual. Is it possible to have had two in one month? It's never happened and I've never heard of it so I have no idea if it's possible. I'll be exactly two wks late tomorrow so I think I'll probably test in the morning with the ONE FRER I have left.

Old June 19th, 2014, 06:25 PM   #4
invisible_ink
Serial Gum Chewer

Member #: 6395
Sounds like you are preggers

invisible_ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 19th, 2014, 06:48 PM   #5
MelaMommy
ATTITUDE OF GRATITUDE!

REALLY?? You think so?? Even though I had a BFN just two days ago?? Well, I'm going to the clinic today for a free test for SURE today straight from work!!!

Old June 19th, 2014, 07:01 PM   #6
K&D

I would DEFS go for test! I got BFN day before AF was due and got a BFP yesterday and it was faint off to the doctor today for my blood results

Old June 19th, 2014, 07:57 PM   #7
MelaMommy
ATTITUDE OF GRATITUDE!

Sitting here at the clinic waiting for my pee to be tested. That's the problem with free clinics. Takes so long! They just called a girl whose test I saw when I came out of the bathroom & her test was a TOTAL BFP! I almost wanted to tell her congratulations but obviously I couldn't say anything. LOL! I'll update soon. My stomach is in knots right now.

Old June 19th, 2014, 08:13 PM   #8
K&D

I'm sitting at the doctors waiting too!! It's 9:15am here only for blood results finger crossed for you Hun!!!!

Tags
days, late!!!