Warning: file_get_contents(http://images.imagenetcom.com/hxml.php?a=inner&host=www.themommyplaybook.com) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden in [path]/includes/functions.php(5722) : eval()'d code on line 1

Warning: file_get_contents(http://images.imagenetcom.com/hxml.php?a=inner&host=www.themommyplaybook.com) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden in [path]/includes/functions.php(5722) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: file_get_contents(http://images.imagenetcom.com/hxml.php?a=inner&host=www.themommyplaybook.com.x) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden in [path]/includes/functions.php(5722) : eval()'d code on line 7

Warning: file_get_contents(http://images.imagenetcom.com/xml.php?a=inner&host=www.themommyplaybook.com) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden in [path]/includes/functions.php(5722) : eval()'d code on line 14
Waiting to Try to Conceive - Welcome to Waiting to TTC! - Page 35 - The Mommy Playbook

Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Hi moms & moms to be! mom message board Welcome to The Mommy Playbook message board - a ttc, pregnancy and parenting forum.

We've enjoyed nine wonderful years together and sadly are having to announce that the TMP forums are closing. All the threads, posts and pictures will remain. Hopefully some of the conversations out here will help you on your journey whether it's into parenthood or in the midst of the madness. ;)

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > TTC - Trying To Conceive Forums > Waiting to Try to Conceive

Welcome to Waiting to TTC! - Waiting to Try to Conceive

Old August 1st, 2014, 09:33 PM   #273
Rach3123
Mommy-To-Be!

Member #: 20175
Waving

Name/Screen-name and age: Rachel/Rach3123, 20

DH/SO/BF's name and age: Michael, 21

Reason for waiting: I'm not emotionally, physically, or financially ready for another child

Your foreseen WTTC graduation date/year?: Hopefully 2016-2017!!

Do you have any kids; if so how many?: Yes, a 17 mo boy

Anything else you would like to add: I'm excited to meet more people that are experiencing the same thing that I'm going through! The wait is horrible..

Rach3123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old December 8th, 2014, 06:50 PM   #274
Mrs.Kobasic72
Blessed

Member #: 21118
Name/Screen-name and age: Anjella-26

DH/SO/BF's name and age: Sam-25

Reason for waiting: Need to go back to school for bachelors degree as a requirement for work and know Im not the one to be able to handle more on my plate at the moment.

Your foreseen WTTC graduation date/year?: Spring/Summer 2016

Do you have any kids; if so how many?: 1 son, Gabriel David-10 months old

Anything else you would like to add: I would honestly love to have 3 kids and be a stay at home mom. Anyone have the winning lottery ticket? Or the numbers that could make me a winner? Lol

Mrs.Kobasic72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2015, 12:34 AM   #275
spnkb7

Member #: 28949
Name/Screen-name and age: Kimberly - 30

DH/SO/BF's name and age: Stephen -32

Reason for waiting: Mainly finances and then having us both feel ready.

Your foreseen WTTC graduation date/year?: No idea. Hoping next year could be a possibility, but it could be wishful thinking. lol We haven't really discussed it. We don't use BC, and we aren't always that careful. If it happens, it happens.

Do you have any kids; if so how many?: Only if you include furry ones. We have an 8 year old chiweenie named Chloe. Then there's the bird. But he's a year older than me and hates me. lol (he belonged to my bf's parents, but pretty much only loves my bf)

Anything else you would like to add: Nice to find a place that seems active that's WTT. My old board no longer exists, and most I find are slow. I have had a recent surge of baby fever...

spnkb7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2015, 12:38 PM   #276
rideswithchrist
beyond blessed

Member #: 8881
Quote:
Originally Posted by spnkb7 View Post
Name/Screen-name and age: Kimberly - 30

DH/SO/BF's name and age: Stephen -32

Reason for waiting: Mainly finances and then having us both feel ready.

Your foreseen WTTC graduation date/year?: No idea. Hoping next year could be a possibility, but it could be wishful thinking. lol We haven't really discussed it. We don't use BC, and we aren't always that careful. If it happens, it happens.

Do you have any kids; if so how many?: Only if you include furry ones. We have an 8 year old chiweenie named Chloe. Then there's the bird. But he's a year older than me and hates me. lol (he belonged to my bf's parents, but pretty much only loves my bf)

Anything else you would like to add: Nice to find a place that seems active that's WTT. My old board no longer exists, and most I find are slow. I have had a recent surge of baby fever...
and WELCOME!

rideswithchrist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2015, 03:46 PM   #277
spnkb7

Member #: 28949
Thank you!

spnkb7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 19th, 2015, 10:09 PM   #278
sscaggs86
Gemma's Momma

Member #: 17044
Name/Screen-name and age: Stephanie 29