Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > 2014 Playgroups > May 2014 Playgroup

Pretty sure this is about to be the whiniest pregnancy post EVER. - May 2014 Playgroup

Old May 1st, 2014, 04:29 PM   #9
Sindorella

Member #: 16096
Thanks ladies. I feel really guilty complaining, I really hate to complain in general, but especially about something that I know doesn't come easy for so many people and that I have struggled with myself. I am lucky to have such understanding and compassionate people around me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erin986 View Post
Oh Trina! I feel for you. I really do know what you're going through! It felt like the last 4 weeks were by far the worst for me! Each day felt harder and harder. But there's hope! I felt AMAZING just a couple days after delivery!

My only tip - talk to your doctor about getting an abdominal binder ASAP after delivery. Your core will be absolutely shot. The most pain I had after delivery was in my abs and back when trying to walk. Once I put on the binder, I felt so much better.

Just take it easy for the next few days. Don't feel bad about neglecting the girls - honestly, they probably won't even notice. Even if they do notice, they're not going to remember in the long run.
Thank you SO MUCH Erin. You have no idea how much hearing this helps, especially the bold. Actually, you probably DO have an idea, you more than most. I need a light at the end of the tunnel right now body and pain wise. I have been saying to Adam for a few weeks now that I can't imagine my c-section recovery being anything but a vacation compared to how I am feeling right now, so hearing that you felt so much better so quickly (even without the c-section part) gives me so much hope and relief!! I will definitely ask about the belly binder. The OB that is actually doing my surgery is who my final appointment is with next week so it will be top of my list to ask her about then.

Sindorella is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old May 1st, 2014, 04:38 PM   #10
C-bo
TWINS coming this fall!

Member #: 16121
Trina! You have every right to complain. You are doing SO well and are SO close! Hang in there mama...almost there.

oxoxox

C-bo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2014, 05:36 PM   #11
tnt1043

Member #: 24864
let it go, let it go... etc. I don't know the song. but let it all out. we're hear to help support you in these final hard days. you've kept it together for so long, it's truly okay to complain.

tnt1043 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2014, 05:47 PM   #12
mischaamj

Member #: 22239
It's OK Trina. I remember how awful I felt with DD my final trimester. And she was just 1 baby. Lol

mischaamj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2014, 06:44 PM   #13
pamplemousse
♥ Byron's mommy ♥

Member #: 2393
I totally empathize with you chick. You are growing one hell of a pregnancy with two in there. Nobody can understand other than yourself since every pregnancy has unique challenges. I hope you get some decent rest very soon, xoxo

Sent from iPad

pamplemousse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2014, 07:59 PM   #14
5surprise

Member #: 21132
You are totally allowed to whinge! You have earn it! You are doing the most amazing job growing those bubbies!

5surprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2014, 09:48 PM   #15
MrsDale

Member #: 23253
Whinge away mate! You totally deserve it. The last few weeks are always the hardest we know that and carrying two while caring for two others is damn heroic! Smile nearrllyyyyyy there!

Ps I know it wasn't your intention but this post made me realise I haven't got it so bad as I lay here feeling sorry for myself I realised hey I can do this it's only a few more weeks!

You can do this! You're a baby making machine!!

MrsDale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2014, 09:59 PM   #16
Mrs. Rhodes

Member #: 22079
You have done an amazing job growing two healthy babies. :-) :-)

Mrs. Rhodes is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ever., post, pregnancy, pretty, whiniest