Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > 2014 Playgroups > May 2014 Playgroup > Pregnancy Journals

Trina's Super Sparkly Pregnancy! - Pregnancy Journals

Old November 23rd, 2013, 05:50 PM   #17
Sindorella

Member #: 16096
Quote:
Originally Posted by Divamama View Post
OMG Trina what an AWESOME update, so exciting!!!!! Love the pics!!!!!

So remind me, when are you telling the world you're having twins?
Thanksgiving!! We are telling my family at dinner, and then going FB official after that. I am so excited!!!!!!

Sindorella is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old November 23rd, 2013, 06:33 PM   #18
Divamama
Arty farty crunchy type

Member #: 22059
Oooohhh not long then!!! Turkey day is sometime this coming week, right?

Divamama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 23rd, 2013, 06:46 PM   #19
Sindorella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divamama View Post
Oooohhh not long then!!! Turkey day is sometime this coming week, right?
Thursday!! I want to record their reactions, too, and then if they aren't boring I want to post it. That is, if I don't screw it up.

Old December 24th, 2013, 12:10 PM   #20
Sindorella

Big pregnancy milestone!! On Yule (December 21st) at 17w4d I felt my first really strong movement! Before that was just rolls and swimming around. Then on December 23rd at 17w6d Adam got to feel the babies move for a good 10 minutes! he was tapped, felt rolls, felt babies fighting, and even had one running away from his pokes.

BEST PART OF PREGNANCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old January 18th, 2014, 09:40 PM   #21
Sindorella

January 18th (Nikaia's birthday, and a day before Kalista's birthday!)
21+4

I don't do this often, I may not do this again (although who knows, I may ), but right now I need to pregnancy vent.

HOLY CRAP this last few weeks have suddenly gotten hard! The hip pain went from off and on kinda bad, to so much constantly worse, and I can't even lay down to relieve it. It used to be that if I was in my desk chair or laying in bed I could get some relief. I would go to bed hurting and wake up feeling better because I was finally off of my hips. Now sitting at my desk chair is causing pain and laying in bed, especially on my right side, is giving me sharp pains in my hip because my uterus so so heavy it is pressing my hip down into the bed. I have to turn over at least every few hours or the pain is too much to handle, which means I am not getting any solid sleep. I am at the point where my uterus is up in my ribs and unless I am sitting straight up it pushes the acid in my stomach up into my throat. I haven't woken up with that terrible choking acid reflux yet, thank goodness, but I do have to take a zantac every night or I fear I will. Today I got my first dose of a baby up in my ribs pushing really hard against them, and my left side just below my ribs now feels bruised. The uterus isn't just in the ribs though, it is also falling out of my crotch, or at least it feels that way. I've never had that bowling ball between my legs, something is about to fall out of me feeling before since both of my past pregnancies were breech babies, but boy do I have it now. Lifting my legs more than 2 or 3 inches off the ground causes me hip pain so I can't even get my own underwear on without help because I can't bend forward with the belly in the way and can't lift my legs enough to get them in the leg holes. Oh, and the icing on the cake, I can barely get up and down the stairs.

These babies are approximately 1lb each. 1lb. I am looking at a good 8-12 MORE lbs of baby before the end. I have never felt this pregnant before, even at the very, very end with either of the girls, and I am just over halfway through. I am silently apologizing in my head to every single twin mom that I have ever rolled my eyes at or gotten irritated with for complaining when I thought they were just exaggerating or looking for attention. I get it now.

And still, I am so excited for these babies. I am just going to have SO MUCH MORE to hold over their heads later than I do with each of the girls.

Old January 18th, 2014, 09:53 PM   #22
tnt1043

Member #: 24864
I know these are journals, and are meant to be a diary page: know that you can talk freely here. it is okay to feel these things - you're making two human beings! that is an awe-inspiring, near-mystical experience. just know I love you, and your babies.

tnt1043 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 22nd, 2014, 11:56 PM   #23
sjarrell

Member #: 18450
Can I just say I need you miss Trina and you miss Nikki to pm me your addresses so I can send you a little pick me up. I'd love some input in what to change/ make better

image-960391960.jpg

sjarrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2014, 12:07 AM   #24
Sindorella

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjarrell View Post
Can I just say I need you miss Trina and you miss Nikki to pm me your addresses so I can send you a little pick me up. I'd love some input in what to change/ make better

Attachment 34998
Holy crap Stephanie, those are SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tags
pregnancy!, sparkly, super, trina's