Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > 2014 Playgroups > May 2014 Playgroup > Pregnancy Journals

Tiffanys first little one - Pregnancy Journals

Old October 5th, 2013, 01:46 PM   #1
FaithNhope8

Member #: 23809

I got this two days before my BFP. I knew it then. I knew it. My dearest dream. It sure is.

Today marks 8 weeks pregnant. I couldn't be any happier. We had our ultrasound Thursday. An experience I will never forget. Justin's face was priceless. I think it finally hit him. (Since I'm not really showing yet) it was beautiful. I'm so inlove with that little peanut inside of me. It's so overwhelming. My next one is 12w5d November 7th. Three days before my birthday. It'll be the Best present in the world to hear my baby's heartbeat and see him/her again.

Symptoms - the first couple weeks I had some cramping, sickness. Never throwing up though, and boobs were killing. I don't feel much anymore. I feel like one of the lucky ones. I'm just tired. I can deal with that (my mom swears it's a boy) I'm thinking girl. Can't wait to find out!

Until next time peanut,
Love mom.

12weeks 4 days pregnant

Today was my NTscan. The second I saw you moving and jumping around my heart skipped. Literally. I held daddy's hand and he squeezed it so tight. He was so happy. Your heart was nice and strong. 162 beats per minute. I love you. You are EVERYTHING. December 19th is my anatomy scan, I can't wait to see you again.

I love you. More than you know.
The moon and the stars kid.
Love, mom.

ITS A BOY My son. My heart flutters thinking of it. You're real, and you're mine. I hope you're a mommas boy, who throws a mean curveball .. And if not, I love you anyway. I hope you read huge books, and get straight A's ... And if not, I love you anyway. Most of all I hope you are as happy in life, as you are making me not even here yet. And just know .. Mommy will always love you, anyway.

Anatomy scan 12-19-13
Well, my tricky little son you have NO idea how excited me and your dad were to see you on this day. You were gonna look like a total baby instead of some amazingly cute bubblehead alien We get to the office, wondering why its so dark. It wasnt open. We went a half hour early. whoops. Once we finally got in there (we had kind of a silly tech, I wont bore you with those details, but she freaked me out for a sec) anyhoo We saw you! All upside down, and waving your hands and legs like you were hulaing hehe. Wish you were breakdancing so we could get your measurments! All we could figure out is you were most definitley a boy, heart rate was nice and high, and you were RIGHT on target with your May 18th due date! There was much more to do but you werent in the mood. Mommy didnt even get any pictures of you! The best part is I get to go back! 1-9-14 to see my sweet boy again. I'll be 21 weeks and 4 days! Cant wait to see how youve grown.

To the moon, Beyond the stars.
Love, Mom.

21 weeks 5 days pregnant Today was my anatomy scan part two. We were so excited to see you, and know you were as perfect as we think you are. You were upside down once again this time. I went on. Y side, coughed a bunch, and chewed on ice. I remember shaking my belly and telling you to flip. Then there you were. You listened you are beautiful. I of course am biased but I have to say you are the most beautiful baby I've ever seen on an ultrasound. I love you. We found out you are one pound! That astounded me. A pound!!! Everything else looked wonderful until we got to the umbilical cord. We found out you only had one artery instead of two. My heart immediately sank. You go into an ultrasound thinking only positive thoughts. Then the doctor sits down and says well... And you know. Something is wrong. As for right now you are completely healthy and this seems to be the only problem. No chromosomal problems, or organ issues thus far. With that being said we have to have another ultrasound in 4 weeks just to peek in on you and make sure you're still doing okay. After that we will probably do more just to make sure you're growing on track. I had such a hard time today. I'm double thinking everything I do. I cry at random just thinking of you and any struggle you may have. You are my life, and for you I will do anything. I have complete faith that you will be as strong as your parents. Your daddy was born early and After being told he would never walk he proved them wrong. He played sports, drove a car, and became the man they never thought he would be. You have his fight, and my heart.

I love you.
Until we see you again,
Mom.

26 weeks pregnant.
Wow. I am six and a half months pregnant today. I cannot believe how far we have come little boy. I had another ultrasound a few days ago. You gained 12 ounces in one month!!! Yay. Almost at the 2 lb mark. Your little face was buried down so we couldn't see it, but your wonderful heart was beating 150 beats per minute, and that my dear .. Was all I needed. We're ordering your furniture this week. I hope we move in time to set it all up! I can't wait until you're here in my arms. 98 days and counting.

I love you, sunshine.
Mom.

32 weeks 3 days pregnant
Well son so much has happened since my last update. We had your baby shower, TWO 3D ultrasounds and another growth ultrasound and guess WHAT .. You were almost 4 lbs at 31 weeks 4 days! I knew you were a fighter, and wouldn't let some silly missing artery stop you from growing into my big strong boy. Your baby shower was amazing, having everyone there just celebrating YOU! I keep looking around our house and seeing all of these huge boxes, stacks of diapers, mounds of clothes, and a million accessories and it hits me all over again. You're not gonna be in my tummy soon. I'm going to get to hold you in my arms, and look in your eyes .. Kiss those cheeks, and snuggle you until my heart desires! I love you so much more every single day. You are everything.

Next ultrasound April 14th!
Till then,
Love mom.

Last edited by FaithNhope8; March 26th, 2014 at 04:55 PM..
FaithNhope8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old October 5th, 2013, 07:16 PM   #2
tnt1043

Member #: 24864
heart melt.

tnt1043 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 5th, 2013, 07:16 PM   #3
tnt1043

Member #: 24864
I'm so happy to be on a the first baby train with you.

tnt1043 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 5th, 2013, 07:19 PM   #4
FaithNhope8

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnt1043 View Post
I'm so happy to be on a the first baby train with you.
Me too and I can't wait to be in a playground with you so I can learn so much from you

Old October 6th, 2013, 03:00 PM   #5
unkemptseeker

Member #: 25334
Tiffany this is so sweet! and WOW, what an amazing fortune to get!! That's some beautiful work by the universe (or whatever you believe in)

unkemptseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 6th, 2013, 03:17 PM   #6
FaithNhope8

Quote:
Originally Posted by unkemptseeker View Post
Tiffany this is so sweet! and WOW, what an amazing fortune to get!! That's some beautiful work by the universe (or whatever you believe in)
Universe, unicorns, whatever it is I'm so thankful

Old November 7th, 2013, 10:40 PM   #7
FaithNhope8

Bump!

Old November 18th, 2013, 07:57 PM   #8
FaithNhope8

Bump for boy update!!!