Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > TTC - Trying To Conceive Forums > Am I Pregnant?

lower cramps, back pain and horrible metal taste!! - Am I Pregnant?

Old May 16th, 2015, 07:00 PM   #1
MissLee8210

Member #: 28518
Waving lower cramps, back pain and horrible metal taste!!

LMP: 04/25/2015
Usually 28 day cycles.

DTD: 05/11/2015
Ovulation calendars say I should of OV'd on this day

EWCM: 05/12-05/13

Not sure of the OV dates I never tested to pin point it...

2dpo-4dpo - Right side lower abdomen is really sore, has now radiated to lower back right side as well

3dpo-5dpo - Woke up with a really strong metal taste in mouth (What could this be? It seems to still be there but subtle... Brushing didn't even help it this morning).
Still having cramps on my right side. Following that I am also having sharp pains in my cervix.. feels almost like a needle is being pushed in it!

I guess it could still be too early to tell if I have symptoms. I am not sure. I remember with my last pregnancy I had sickness from 3 dpo and other symptoms and ended up being a BFP. I usually don't symptom check and believe what I am reading. Usually just get the symptoms and then my head clicks of what it could be.

MissLee8210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old May 18th, 2015, 12:13 PM   #2
AmeliaPond

Member #: 13744
Implantation doesn't typically occur until AT LEAST 6 DPO. So I don't think you'd be feeling too much of anything just yet.

Lower abdominal and back pain could be things unrelated to pregnancy as well like a UTI/kidney infection/stone.

AmeliaPond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2015, 02:33 PM   #3
Diamond92

Member #: 28384
I mean, it could be pregnancy. But I honestly think that you are psyching yourself into having these symptoms because you want to be pregnant so bad. I don't mean to be rude, we all do it from time to time. But 2dpo? Like the poster above me stated, that's way too early. If your looking at every twinge and obsessing over every stomach ache, then you will convince yourself that your pregnant. Just relax and don't sweat over every little thing that your body is doing this cycle. If you're convincing yourself and your body that you're pregnant, how will you feel come to find out you're not? Pretty devastated... Again not trying to be rude at all. Ive been there many times.

Diamond92 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
back, cramps, dpo, metallic