Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > 2014 Playgroups > May 2014 Playgroup > Nursery and Baby Gear

Coming to a mail box near Trina - Nursery and Baby Gear

Old February 20th, 2014, 10:46 PM   #1
sjarrell

Member #: 18450
Well exactly a mail box at Trina's. I finally finished the diapers and the soakers I hope they are well worth the wait and that they work great. I'm going to drop them in the mail tm but here is a pic to tide you over until they arrive.

image-3411303337.jpg

I really hope they work well and you don't end up with poop and urine all over everything. If not at least they will look cute in your nursery.

sjarrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old February 20th, 2014, 11:51 PM   #2
Sindorella

Member #: 16096
OMG I am DYING Stephanie. Those are SO CUTE!!!! I'm sure they will be awesome!!! You seriously couldn't have picked cuter fabrics! I AM SO EXCIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITED!!!!!!!!!

Sindorella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 21st, 2014, 12:23 AM   #3
sjarrell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sindorella View Post
OMG I am DYING Stephanie. Those are SO CUTE!!!! I'm sure they will be awesome!!! You seriously couldn't have picked cuter fabrics! I AM SO EXCIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITED!!!!!!!!!
I'm glad you like them )) it's seriously so much cheaper to make them then buy them. I just hope the quality is as good.

Old March 3rd, 2014, 10:35 PM   #4
Sindorella

Member #: 16096
I got the box Stephanie! They are so stinkin cute! The girls love them too. They each grabbed a monkey one and walked around with it for hours. Lol. I can't wait to use them, you are awesome!

Sindorella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 4th, 2014, 03:51 AM   #5
sjarrell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sindorella View Post
I got the box Stephanie! They are so stinkin cute! The girls love them too. They each grabbed a monkey one and walked around with it for hours. Lol. I can't wait to use them, you are awesome!
I'm so glad you liked them