Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > 2008 - 2012 Playgroups > 2012 Playgroups > September 2012 Playgroup > Bringing Sexy Back

Eating healthy - Bringing Sexy Back

Old October 13th, 2013, 12:32 AM   #1
mlh33083

Member #: 25435
Eating healthy

I know something that had helped me is that my daughter has started wanting to eat whatever I am eating, even if she has food in front of her. I don't want her having chips for breakfast as I occasionally do because they are easy and right there. It has made me think twice before getting something to eat on if it would be something I would share with her or not because I know she will want some. There is no way I can say no to how she asks for my food either because it is so cute. She sticks her arm out as far as it will go and says "thank you thank you" until I give it her.

mlh33083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old October 14th, 2013, 12:12 AM   #2
JRM123

Member #: 19186
I always knew but never fully grasped how bad I was eating until I had A lol. Now I always think, "I wouldn't give this to her for a meal, so why am I eating it?" It has helped me to maintain a lower weight... about 15lbs under pre pregnancy weight.

JRM123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 14th, 2013, 01:17 AM   #3
mlh33083

Member #: 25435
That's great! I am still trying to loose some of mine and am finally seeing some progress (especially now that I pay more attention to what I am eating). It was weird though because when I first had my baby I dropped pretty quickly to my pre pregnancy weight, and stayed there for a little while. Then one day when I was pumping I notice my milk looked different like it had less fat in it. Next thing I knew I had gained all the weight back plus some, but my baby wasn't gaining anymore. It was like my body decides to become stingy with the nutrients because at her 4 month check up she had gained about 2 pounds.

mlh33083 is offline   Reply With Quote