Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > 2008 - 2012 Playgroups > 2012 Playgroups > July 2012 Playgroup

I might have help!!! - July 2012 Playgroup

Old December 17th, 2012, 01:14 PM   #1
misslisa

Member #: 11227
I might have help!!!

So I sent out a request today to some of my close coworkers asking if they knew anyone who might be interested in baby sitting for me 2 days a week for about 2-3 hours at a time and I already heard back from someone saying that they themselves are interested, they just have to ask their husband if it is ok with him (she has her own kids), and if it doesn't work out for her, she knows someone else! I can't tell you how much this will help me!!! I am BEYOND happy and pray that it works out! I need help! I can't do it all by myself and every single weekend consists of me working my butt off trying to get all the housework done since the weekend is the ONLY time DH is there to watch the kids for me! Therefore, we never get to go out as a family. Gosh, I hope it works out!

misslisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old December 17th, 2012, 06:29 PM   #2
ChristianWyattsMommy
Mommy to 3 "furbabies" :)

Member #: 17129
I need to get someone to watch c on the weekends so I can get stuff done. I never have a break, im so overwhelmed!

ChristianWyattsMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 18th, 2012, 08:55 AM   #3
misslisa

Member #: 11227
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristianWyattsMommy View Post
I need to get someone to watch c on the weekends so I can get stuff done. I never have a break, im so overwhelmed!
It's hard chasing around a very active 2 year old and caring for Grayson especially when I am going on 3-4 hours of sleep. I feel like I am about to explode, so something has to give, just a little.

Do you have any help? Any friends or family to come and relieve you a little? Most of my friends have kids of their own and can't help. And all my family is 9 hours away!

misslisa is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
help!!!