Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > 2014 Playgroups > October 2014 Playgroup

still pregnant - October 2014 Playgroup

Old October 8th, 2014, 02:55 PM   #1
looking4newlife

Member #: 13886
still pregnant

My due date was Sunday that has come and gone and I'm still pregnant.
I had a NST yesterday and passed that but my midwife wasnt in the office so I didnt get checked. I was really hoping to know how far dilated I was as well as get a membrane sweep, lucky for me I go back tomorrow for another NST.
I feel like I'm going to be pregnant forever, at this point I've gone longer than when I was pregnant with my son.
I know I should be happy that I was finally able to carry another pregnancy to term but I cant help but be a nervous wreck until I get to hold my daughter in my arms. I"m so afraid I'm going to end up with a stillborn after miscarrying two.
Today I will be trying a bunch of different things to kick start labor, I had Cajun Alfredo for lunch, will be making eggplant Parmesan for dinner, doing some walking, and then if I really feel up to it some sex. And I've been using evening primrose oil since I was 36 weeks.
So although I'm beyond anxious to meet my daughter I want to make sure my body is ready too because being strep b positive i'm on a definite time line once things start and I absolutely dont want to end up with a c-section.

looking4newlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old October 8th, 2014, 04:21 PM   #2
Care81

Member #: 19289
I am sorry you are stressing hon. I am there with you- now officially past my due date and am so over waiting. I also have had previous miscarriages, and am so afraid of a cord accident or something else horrible happening. I go into absolute panic mode whenever little girl is quiet for a bit. I am just trying to stay calm and take things one day at a time.

Keeping my fingers crossed that we will both be somehow going into labor today! In the meantime I am sending hugs your way!

Care81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 8th, 2014, 05:00 PM   #3
Puppy Spit

Member #: 26109
The good news is that you've made it this far

She just needs a lil more time to bake in there

Keep us posted on your test tomorrow
And we're rooting for a safe, comfortable, easy labor for you!

Puppy Spit is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pregnant