Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > TTC - Trying To Conceive Forums > Trying to Conceive After Loss > Rainbow After the Storm

Rose's Rainbow? - Rainbow After the Storm

Old August 12th, 2013, 11:57 PM   #9
Rose426
Loving my sweet baby boy

Member #: 13420
Thank you ladies

I'm so elated yet petrified at the same time. This has to be a sticky baby Called the high risk OB and found out they are booked up for 2 weeks for appointments and I need an appointment to get a beta because they have the lab in their office. I made an appointment on August 26th. and my first OB appointment is September 4th. I called my old OB and told them how worried I was and if I should take supplements and they told me to come in Wednesday. My old OB doesn't have a lab though so it may take a little longer to get results. I'm going to try and relax until my appointment. So far my only symptoms are exhaustion and being hungry all the time. Looking forward to AF being a no show.

Rose426 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old August 14th, 2013, 08:48 AM   #10
Rose426
Loving my sweet baby boy

Its Wednesday

I'm going to see my old OB today and asking for a beta. I'll update after my appointment.

Old August 14th, 2013, 12:34 PM   #11
Kim
Beauty from Pain

Member #: 13082

Kim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 14th, 2013, 05:56 PM   #12
Rose426
Loving my sweet baby boy

I'm so upset I saw the NP and against my wishes they wanted an u/s which I told them it was too early. So of course they did it anyway and tell me I'm too early and there's nothing they can do to prevent a miscarriage. She said it happens almost 50% of the time and mentioned how a girl lost her baby at 36 weeks today and that bad things happen. She pretty much made me more worried and I'm never going back there ever ever again. I'm so upset and even more worried about another miscarriage.

Old August 15th, 2013, 05:47 PM   #13
Rose426
Loving my sweet baby boy

3w6d update

I think I'm going to wait it out until the 26th. because I really hate my old OB. If I start bleeding or anything I'll just go to the emergency room and they will check my levels there. I'm feeling very crampy so I'm nervous about that but no bleeding so that's a good sign. I'm also soooooooo exhausted! I forgot how the first tri knocks the energy out of you! You think I would be a pro at pregnancy at this point

STICK LIITLE BABY STICK!

Old August 15th, 2013, 08:28 PM   #14
ylime8286

Member #: 20012
Congratulations Rose! I'll be sending good vibes your way for a sticky baby!

I'm sorry your OB sucks. I got some negativity when I went too, and felt like the nurses there minimized my loss because it was so early. Is seeing a midwife an option? I just met with one for a preconception consult, and they do blood tests and everything same as an OB, and take insurance. In my limited experience as well as what I've heard from others, midwives really listen to you and treat you like a person they care about...far different than any doctor I've seen. Either way, stay positive and well rested!

ylime8286 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 15th, 2013, 10:06 PM   #15
XxLisaxX
*Baby Fever*

Member #: 1305
Holy crap, what kind of a person, let alone an OB says stuff like that to someone who is pregnant and has suffered a m/c before?!?! I'm so fuming right now for you!

Your baby is going to stick and your going to have a happy & healthy nine months .... and in 9 months your going to be holding your DS (yup i'm predicting) and this will all just be a bad memory! Try not to let the negative nellys get you down! Put your feet up (let DH rub them ) and take it all in...you deserve this

XxLisaxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 16th, 2013, 07:29 PM   #16
Rose426
Loving my sweet baby boy

Thanks ladies!

I'm hoping the new OB is better! Feeling better today just trying to relax more and soak it in. I'm such a weirdo I tested again today with a clear blue digi and was so excited to see it say pregnant. Then I tested with a blue dye which was very positive. So this is making me feel so much better because AF was due today and she never showed. I think I'm going to add my ticker to my siggy!

Tags
rainbow?, rose's