Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > TTC - Trying To Conceive Forums > Waiting to Try to Conceive > Journals

Jamie's whacky non-TTC journal, cycle 9 updates, post 25 - Journals

Old May 21st, 2013, 05:54 AM   #17
XxLisaxX
*Baby Fever*

Member #: 1305
An oopsie

XxLisaxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old May 21st, 2013, 08:08 PM   #18
September
Mama 2 Five

Member #: 6131
I can't ever say we won't ever have an opposie but I will say in the almost 10 years (in September) we've been together we've only had one unplanned pregnancy. That was using pull-out method, which we don't use has BC anymore and haven't for a long time. The other times we have had condoms break but didn't conceive. We don't use novelty (flavored, scented, glow in the dark, etc.) condoms anymore and that is one of the main reasons we stopped.

September is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2013, 08:21 PM   #19
Xyris
Illuminated with Love

Member #: 1456
Our cycles are pretty similar. I've been ovulating really early since I had Z and my cycles have shortened, but my LP has lengthened. The only odd thing about my cycles I've noticed my AF is lasting longer and I get fertile EWCM during or the day after AF is fully gone.

For example

CD1 - 10 AF
CD10 - 11 I'll noticed EWCM (sometimes as early as CD7, but I'll still have spotting from AF)
CD12 - 14 I'll ovulate
CD24 - 25 AF arrives again

My last two cycles I ovulated on CD14 and AF arrived on CD26. Which is pretty good for me!!!

It's funny how hormones change your body so much. When we were TTC Z, my LPs were very, very short and I ovulated very late in my cycle (CD18+). Now I feel like I have AF stacked on top of each other. I recently read a woman's fertility peaks at 28. I wonder how true that is? I'll be 26 this year.

Last edited by Xyris; May 21st, 2013 at 08:28 PM..
Xyris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2013, 08:43 PM   #20
September
Mama 2 Five

I think N messed me up. I don't if it was a male thing-I've read some pretty interesting stuff about the impact of male children on the mother's body-or just a natural occurrence of things but man...his pregnancy/birth definitely knocked me off my axis of "normal".

As far as peak of fertility, I have no idea! Aside from the 13 months of hoping to conceive after my loss I've never had any issues with fertility. There's a part of me that feels, knowing what I know now, that it was the Depo that really screwed me up, caused my loss, and temporary infertility. Since he's been born though weird things have happened. I've never been 30 before either though so for all I know it's somehow related to my age or the number of pregnancies I've had. It'll be interesting to see how things work out with my body, conceiving, and carrying a pregnancy when/if we're ready for another.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyris View Post
Our cycles are pretty similar. I've been ovulating really early since I had Z and my cycles have shortened, but my LP has lengthened. The only odd thing about my cycles I've noticed my AF is lasting longer and I get fertile EWCM during or the day after AF is fully gone.

For example

CD1 - 10 AF
CD10 - 11 I'll noticed EWCM (sometimes as early as CD7, but I'll still have spotting from AF)
CD12 - 14 I'll ovulate
CD24 - 25 AF arrives again

My last two cycles I ovulated on CD14 and AF arrived on CD26. Which is pretty good for me!!!

It's funny how hormones change your body so much. When we were TTC Z, my LPs were very, very short and I ovulated very late in my cycle (CD18+). Now I feel like I have AF stacked on top of each other. I recently read a woman's fertility peaks at 28. I wonder how true that is? I'll be 26 this year.

Old June 10th, 2013, 07:54 PM   #21
September
Mama 2 Five

Cycle number five

06/10/13 CD1
25 day cycle, after 13 day lp

06/12/13 CD3
Bleeding is just about over, trying to decide if I should use OPKs or not this cycles. Maybe just one or two to verify ovulation? Hum.

06/22/13 CD13
I had to start on Monistat (couldn't wait until bedtime so I did it first thing this AM). Because of all the gunk I have no idea what my CM really is so I won't know when my EWCM dries up completely. I also worry that a YI may have skived my EWCM and between that and the UTI I don't know for sure if the pains I had yesterday and last night were O pain or from that stuff.

Figures all this happens the month I decide not to use OPKs! BLAH.

Last edited by September; July 3rd, 2013 at 03:50 PM..
Old July 5th, 2013, 10:21 AM   #22
September
Mama 2 Five

CYCLE 6

07/04 CD25
Spotting in the evening.
I don't usually start spotting in the evening, but maybe "she" was being nice and not ruining my 4th of July, haha.

07/05 CD1
Not sure of LP, but probably 12 days.

07/13 CD9
DTD w/o protection

07/14 CD10
EWCM. It may have started on CD9 I don't remember for certain but I know I had EWCM on CD10.

Ovulation pain started overnight...

Overnight I had a dream about a very fast labor and giving birth to a baby on the floor of the downstairs bathroom, unassisted. I caught the baby myself and when I woke up my vajayjay and lower abdomen hurt...I think that's related to ovulation though. Hormones give me crazy dreams!

07/15 CD11
Ovulation pain persisted through the entire day, getting worse upon physical activity/in the evening. If these were period cramps I'd be bunkered down in the bed with chocolate and re-runs of Law and Order...that's how significant the pain is.

07/16 CD12
O pain was still around when I was up in the wee hours of the morning. I fell back a sleep eventually and woke up with virtually no pain.

07/29 CD25 Spotting. Expecting AF to be here in full flow by tomorrow morning.

Last edited by September; July 30th, 2013 at 10:13 AM..
Old July 30th, 2013, 10:14 AM   #23
September
Mama 2 Five

CYCLE 7

07/29 CD25 Spotting. Expecting AF to be here in full flow by tomorrow morning. I put spotting in two posts because I feel it's relevant to both cycles.

07/30 CD1

Last edited by September; August 2nd, 2013 at 08:08 PM..
Old August 25th, 2013, 08:13 PM   #24
September
Mama 2 Five

CYCLE 8

08/25/13 CD1
After 26 day cycle

Last edited by September; August 25th, 2013 at 08:15 PM..

Tags
jamie's, journal, non-ttc, whacky