Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > TTC - Trying To Conceive Forums > Waiting to Try to Conceive > Journals

Abiding My Biological Pendulum - Journals

Old November 7th, 2012, 12:43 AM   #1
Caffeinated Kat
platypus lover

Member #: 3034
Abiding My Biological Pendulum

That is my totally obnoxious way of saying “I am getting old and need to pop out a kid soon” lol what can I say I am committed and when I get committed my words get exasperated.

Ok, about me. I had 3 kids, all healthy no issues and then I had a string of chemical pregnancies, blighted ovum's even a pregnancy that grew outside of my uterus and had to be shrunk with chemo. It was a bumpy ride but then in Aug of 2009 I was pregnant again and all seemed fine.

In March of 2010 I went in for a 32 week check up to find my son had died. After he was born it was found he had suffered a cord accident and I was devastated. I gained a large amount of weight, got high blood pressure and diabetes. I got pregnant 3 more times and lost them all. I felt hopeless.

Earlier this year I found I had an umbilical hernia and my doctor recommended when they were in there to fix it I may try weight loss surgery. I was the biggest I had ever been. In 2 years I gained 90 pounds I was so unhappy with myself I said yes.

Now I am doing so much better. No high blood pressure, no diabetes. I am down 90 pounds in 4 months and I feel great. Once I hit 1 year I will start trying for our last child. This is the reason I did this. The reason I got the surgery. Being a mom again is my dream.

7 months and 22 days to go. Lets do this!

Caffeinated Kat is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old November 7th, 2012, 01:27 AM   #2
Sevenladybugs

Member #: 13453
Kat you should be so proud of yourself for doing what you need to do to be healthy. Hope that your next pregnancy goes smoothly!

Sevenladybugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 8th, 2012, 05:06 PM   #3
Caffeinated Kat
platypus lover

I wonder how wonderful my pregnancy will be this time around. I wont be so FAT. yes I used the F bomb lol I will be so much more active. I wont be frequenting those buffets. My kids were 9 pounds, 9 pounds 15 ounces and 10 pounds 4 ounces at birth. I could have a 7 pound baby this time. What a difference! Plus I will be living by the beach. The walks and the waves and the peace. This is going to be so dramatically better for me and the baby. I can not wait!

Old November 9th, 2012, 08:02 PM   #4
Caffeinated Kat
platypus lover

Today I am going out to dinner and I plan on drinking WINE. One of the only real benefits to not being pregnant right now I suppose <3

Old November 11th, 2012, 08:59 PM   #5
Caffeinated Kat
platypus lover

Another reason I am happy I am waiting for baby. I threw my back out pretty good today. I can not even stand straight. Took a trip to urgent care came home with vicodin and flexeril. I am going to be nobodies mama tonight lol UNCONSCIOUS Kat, FTW!

Old November 16th, 2012, 02:37 AM   #6
Caffeinated Kat
platypus lover

Hello period.. how I loathe you.

I have mixed emotions about it. When it comes I am relived that I am not pregnant.
But then again when it comes I am sad I am not pregnant.
Damn hormones. I know the timing is not right and this is a good thing.. but my emotions
are so out of whack about the whole situation. boo

Old November 28th, 2012, 12:41 AM   #7
kappers

Member #: 15875
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caffeinated Kat View Post
Hello period.. how I loathe you.

I have mixed emotions about it. When it comes I am relived that I am not pregnant.
But then again when it comes I am sad I am not pregnant.

Damn hormones. I know the timing is not right and this is a good thing.. but my emotions
are so out of whack about the whole situation. boo
AMEN. I feel that exact way. I'm like "Phew... aw..."

kappers is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
abiding, biological, pendulum