Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > TTC - Trying To Conceive Forums > Waiting to Try to Conceive > Journals

Misty's WTTC Journal...BABY FEVER - Journals

Old May 9th, 2011, 01:58 AM   #17
mna_823
MommaMisty

Member #: 10651
Up late/earry writing this on my iPhone since my computer crashed. DH texted me tonight while he was at work. One of his friends has just been fired and he thinks that with the way that his work operates that he may be next since he was friends with this man.
I'm so worried and scared right now. He says that it'll be fine. And I know it will be. I just need to get over that fear. God will provide for us. I'm just scared and need to get this out of my system.
I felt so alone that I pulled DD in bed with me. Then I realized how selfish I was being and put her back in her own room. I just need to pray on it. Everything will work out.

mna_823 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old June 20th, 2011, 05:30 PM   #18
mna_823
MommaMisty

Quick update. My baby fever has peeked and valleyed in the last few weeks. DH and I have decided (because of money situations) to wait until January to TTC#2.
I'm a little sad to tell the truth. Part of me is thinking that I'll have even more time to finish that room though. I know, 4 months isn't that big of a deal. I was just excited though.

Old June 21st, 2011, 12:48 PM   #19
mna_823
MommaMisty

My cousin is in labor as I am typing this! I'm so happy for her! This will be her first child and they are so excited. I don't know if seeing these pictures on FB (she lives in another state) will help cure my baby fever (she FB's EVERYTHING...so I'm sure I'll hear about the late nights, sore boobs, etc.) or make it worse. Only time will tell I guess.
I've decided to make the most out of my situation. I'm going to start saving to re-do Claire's room, and do some other things. Take full advantage of my non-prego body for as long as I can. I'm going to live in the moment, enjoy the family that I have even more, and not worry about what-will-be or what-might-be.

Old June 23rd, 2011, 11:35 AM   #20
Cares

Member #: 14076
Good plan!!

Cares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 31st, 2011, 03:43 PM   #21
mna_823
MommaMisty

Life is good, it's testing us, but through trials making us draw closer to each other. We hit some tragedy recently. My grandpa passed away, my husbands uncle committed suicide, and we found out that DH has to have his second back surgery.
We are living day to day and drawing closer to each other. Instead of wanting for the future we are loving what we have now.

Old January 6th, 2012, 11:59 AM   #22
mna_823
MommaMisty

So it's been awhile since I've been on here. I'm super excited that our TTC date is so close . I've been enjoying life and my family. The holidays were so much fun this year since C-Bear is becoming more and more aware of what's going on and getting into the excitement. She kept saying "This is the BEST Jesus birthday EVER!!!".
I'm just amazed that the date is almost here....12 DAYS!!! I feel like I should have a clock that counts down on my desk or something.
So here's hoping for a and a quick conception .

Old January 6th, 2012, 07:27 PM   #23
MelaMommy
ATTITUDE OF GRATITUDE!

Member #: 15518
Misty, I just read your entire thread from page one and boy how time flew, huh? The room probably looks great now, huh? I'm glad the date has finally come for you...I still need 7.5 months, but I'm looking at it like you, you focus on enjoying the right now before you plan for the future. I wanna change my eating & exercising habits because I KNOW I will have high blood pressure and other bad stuff if I get pg being how heavy I am right now.Good luck to you, girlie. Hope you get a BFP really really really soon! I'll be stalking.

MelaMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13th, 2012, 10:55 AM   #24
mna_823
MommaMisty

Here we go

Last edited by mna_823; January 13th, 2012 at 11:01 AM..

Tags
baby fever!!!, wttc