Welcome to TMP's trying to conceive, pregnancy & parenting forums!
TTC & Pregnancy Tools: Ovulation Calculator | hCG Calculator | Due Date Calculator
The TMP Store

Preconception, Pregnancy, Parenting & You

Go Back   The Mommy Playbook > TTC - Trying To Conceive Forums > Waiting to Try to Conceive > Journals

Starting the journory!!! - Journals

Old January 28th, 2013, 08:35 AM   #1
jlinse26

Member #: 22166
Starting the journory!!!

Hello everyone! My name is Jacquelyn.
I am in the waiting game! I am a mother of 2. My son Noah is 6 and my daughter Kate is 3. I got divorced 3 years ago. About 1 1/2 ago I met the man of my dreams! Matt and I just bought our first house together 4 months ago. It has been a journey of wanting a baby for 6 months now. Matt has no kids so to get him to see the beauty of having children has been difficult. I "popped" the question of having a baby when he move into my apartment with me. He thought it would be best to wait until we got a house and got married. I tried to compromise in just waiting until we got a house and he seemed to go for it now 4 months later I had not mentioned having a Baby. I am first working on getting married!

Last night I asked him
ME: what do you think about when it comes to us getting married?"
SO: I think about it a lot, I just want to give you the ring you deserve"
ME: I would love to just be married, I'm not worried about a huge ring"
SO: we'll I would have to just get you a "starter ring" and then eventually upgrade "

::happy dance:;
So maybe he his thinking valentines day ?! Haha I don't want to get my hopes up but I would be the happiest woman alive! No joke haha!

Matt and I dont use any protection and I don't take birth control so it could happen before we even get married. I have realized that men are SCARED of the whole TTC aspect of having a baby. I'm not going to mention Ttc if he is okay with going in me without taking bc. I just like the fact of trying and being in it together trying to have a baby and not a "oh we are pregnant."

Also he wanted a better job and today he just started his new promotion as a operations manager at a valet company for the hospital I work at. So proud of him!

Well I will keep you all posted on whatever happens in my journey! Take care

jlinse26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please register or login to remove these ads.

Old January 28th, 2013, 01:30 PM   #2
September
Mama 2 Five

Member #: 6131
Hi! Welcome to TMP. You may want to pop in and say hi to the girls in NTNP as well. You can find them here: http://www.themommyplaybook.com/foru...lay.php?f=1030

Good luck! I'm sure you'll conceive when the time is right.

September is offline   Reply With Quote